IMPORTANT: Migration Update

TGJIM

Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:53 pm

Last night we began the migration of Totally Guitars to a new more robust server. We will be completing the migration tonight. Please be aware of the following conditions while we are in process:

Tuesday:

Support tickets can be created but you cannot upload attachments with them today.

For now STOP uploading any files, photos, or videos to the site until Wednesday.

WHAT IT IS OK TO DO STILL: Make forum posts, blog comments, messages (just don't attach files)

***** AFTER MIDNIGHT PST *****

Midnight tonight is when we will finish the migration. There could be a temporary outage while the internet catches up to where the new site moved to. When we begin our final phase of transition you will not be able to add any additional content to the site and may experience a read only phase while the old site is still up. This means no forum posts, blog posts, updateg to profiles, or anything else that changes content will update until we are done. Again I repeat this is for after midnight on using the forum and commenting not during Tuesday day.

By Wednesday morning everything should be back to normal. We appreciate your patience and understanding while we prepare to power the future Totally Guitars.

***** How Do I Know When I can Upload Files Again? *****

On Wednesday check the blog first thing to get a status update. If you do not see a status update then your local internet servers have not been updated with the new location yet.

Thanks for being part of the TG family!

Sincerely,
Big Jim