So I saw Neil...

Robhug12

Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:14 am

It is a bit obscured now, but I found myself in this convention center the other day. I was standing in line with some familiar faces around me ( a big bear, a muppet and a women carrying her guitar). I was excited and feeling impatient, and looking at all of the items on the table ahead of me. I was emptied handed and picked up this first edition copy of "TG classic DVD". Wow - I am going to get this signed by the man, the legend in my mind! I was now three people behind and I really started to feel emotional. There he was; I suppose I'd been starring at him for so long now, his image is imprinted in my brain. Well, Neil said, " Hi Robert - How are you doing?" All I could say was "Thank You Neil" and was abruptly shaken out of my dream. Daddy, Daddy can we have breakfast now...

I suppose this had to do with being on TG for so many months now, it was bound to happen. Although, it would be fun to go to Joplin & Sweeney Music one day in the near future and really say, "Hello" to Neil and pick up some merchandise. And of course say, "Thank You again"....

unclewalt

Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:26 am

BRBbrb

Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:30 am

Yikes indeed!

Hi Robert- how're you doing?

Neil

Music Junkie

Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:33 am

Been by that store many many times when I was younger and living in northern CA. Wish I would have known then, what I know now........

Someday.....

Thanks Neil!

MJ (aka Beaker)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic