What I Hate About This Site

BigBear

Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:40 pm

AcousticAl wrote:
BigBear wrote:
AcousticAl wrote:
... The fact that I'm VACATION in the Muskokas (cottage country) and I'm still checking the forums!!!!!!!!

Why Neil.. WHY?!?!?!
Al- where in the hell is Muskokas? I think we are all a little obsessed!! Neil is the culprit!! lol!
Hey Bear,

The Muskokas is cottage country about 2 hours north of Toronto. Used to be semi-affordable to buy a cottage up here- but not any more! Cottages are being replaced by multi-million dollar homes! Actually Kurt Russel and Goldie Hawn have a place up here as well.

I personally HATE camping- so I go the resort route. Here's a link to pics in case you're interested:
http://www.deerhurstresort.com/deerhurst_gallery.html
Al- I keep forgetting that you are a Canuck! No wonder I'd never heard of it. Sounds like beautiful place! I'm with you on tent camping. I used to do it but I'm getting too old! A nice resort works just fine for me!! Take care! :cheer:

AndyT

Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:12 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
I thought beer, pizza and smoking joints were dietary requirements for all musicians, especially guitar players......
Chris,
This is no time to lament your mis-spent youth. Just keep being good and I'm sure they will let you out for early for good behavior. LOL

neverfoundthetime

Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:21 pm

Ah, got you there Andy: My youth was spent as a highly trained sportsman.... it's the latter years that trouble me!!

Chasplaya

Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:23 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Ah, got you there Andy: My youth was spent as a highly trained sportsman.... it's the latter years that trouble me!!
Making up for lost time now eh? Gotta get your quota of beer wine women and song...

neverfoundthetime

Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:31 pm

.... it's more beer and pizza these days... no women in sight, sadly :-(

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic