What I Hate About This Site

neverfoundthetime

Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:11 pm

What do I hate about this site?

- having to compulsively check TG every time I'm near the laptop to make sure I'm not missing on things..... like this really great discussion!

- having to interrupt my TG time to do bothersome tasks like eat, sleep and go to work!

Music Junkie

Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:29 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
What do I hate about this site?

- having to compulsively check TG every time I'm near the laptop to make sure I'm not missing on things..... like this really great discussion!

- having to interrupt my TG time to do bothersome tasks like eat, sleep and go to work!
Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P :P :P :P

BigBear

Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:11 pm

You guys are waaaaaay too cerebral!! If you put this much thought into your guitar playing you'd probably sound like Clapton (or Neil!)!!!

Now get back to practicing and quit worrying about how to unlearn something you learned to not learn!! Geez, you guys are like herding cats!! ROFL!

AcousticAl

Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:14 pm

... The fact that I'm VACATION in the Muskokas (cottage country) and I'm still checking the forums!!!!!!!!

Why Neil.. WHY?!?!?!

neverfoundthetime

Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:14 pm

Oh, and of course, as Muppets don't have any neural pathways, it's a sheer miracle that Chas, Andy and Bear can do anything at all let alone learn a new riff! :huh:

BigBear

Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:27 pm

AcousticAl wrote:
... The fact that I'm VACATION in the Muskokas (cottage country) and I'm still checking the forums!!!!!!!!

Why Neil.. WHY?!?!?!
Al- where in the hell is Muskokas? I think we are all a little obsessed!! Neil is the culprit!! lol!

Chasplaya

Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:17 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Oh, and of course, as Muppets don't have any neural pathways, it's a sheer miracle that Chas, Andy and Bear can do anything at all let alone learn a new riff! :huh:
Get with the programme (program for Bears sake) We have wireless connections these days!

What drug is Neil using that can span the net and reach into our minds to get us to spend sooo much time here

AndyT

Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:55 am

Since you bring up the brain growing new physical pathways, that begs that we also discuss good nutrition so that our brains have what it takes to build those new roads. Otherwise we could wind up like some of the northern USA and be in perputal road construction on a quarter mile stretch.....

AcousticAl

Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:46 am

BigBear wrote:
AcousticAl wrote:

Why Neil.. WHY?!?!?!
Al- where in the hell is Muskokas? I think we are all a little obsessed!! Neil is the culprit!! lol!
Hey Bear,

The Muskokas is cottage country about 2 hours north of Toronto. Used to be semi-affordable to buy a cottage up here- but not any more! Cottages are being replaced by multi-million dollar homes! Actually Kurt Russel and Goldie Hawn have a place up here as well.

I personally HATE camping- so I go the resort route. Here's a link to pics in case you're interested:
http://www.deerhurstresort.com/deerhurst_gallery.html

neverfoundthetime

Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:34 am

Since you bring up the brain growing new physical pathways, that begs that we also discuss good nutrition so that our brains have what it takes to build those new roads. Otherwise we could wind up like some of the northern USA and be in perputal road construction on a quarter mile stretch.....
I thought beer, pizza and smoking joints were dietary requirements for all musicians, especially guitar players......

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic