Meaning Behind Your Site Name

michelew

Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:47 am

Well Bob, mine is soooooooo much more interesting. THe story behind mine will keep you all guessing for a long, long, long time to be sure. No, no, no....I don't car how much you beg... I'm not telling - you'll all just have to guess.

michelew

Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:50 am

Actually I tried Shel (which is sooo much different) when I joined, but it wouldn't allow it. It's what little kids and family (that I like) call me. Just don't call me Shelley!

Lavallee

Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:56 am

michelew wrote:
Well Bob, mine is soooooooo much more interesting. THe story behind mine will keep you all guessing for a long, long, long time to be sure. No, no, no....I don't car how much you beg... I'm not telling - you'll all just have to guess.
You are funny, Shel.. sorry :(

michelew

Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:05 am

No need to apologise for the Shel Marc. Or were you...hmmm... having a go.. "so funny"...hmmm - the Aussie cynic in me (who has 3 brothers - one of whom is a a serious stirrer) is all suspicious. :side: :whistle: OK - just pulling your leg - I'm taking you at your word. ;) :)

Music Junkie

Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:26 am

prawnpig wrote:
My site name was earned at a bbq a couple of years ago when my wifes cousin and i had a prawn eating contest where between us we devoured about 12 pounds of prawns between us when one of the onlookers called us a couple of prawnpigs and I have used it as a user name since.
LOL!

That is original. Glad that you are hear, and thanks for letting us in on that one!

MJ

Music Junkie

Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:28 am

Craig wrote:
My site name is simply my name, Craig...I almost feel the need to appologize :P I've never been too involved in forums or blogs. So, when I originally joined the site it was only with the intentions of looking at the guitar lessons. However, being a high school teacher, I'm on a wonderful 3 week vacation! With the time off, I started to look through some of the videos that have been uploaded and at some of your profiles...how awesome for me to discover that I have a great deal in common with many of you (musically as well as life in general!). I look forward to being more involved in the forum side of the site. I guess if you would like to make an interesting and creative accronym out of C-r-a-i-g...go for it!
C - Crazy
R - Raging
A - Aging (like most of us here)
I - Internet
G - Guitarist

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

MJ

neverfoundthetime

Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:41 am

C - Crazy
R - Raging
A - Aging (like most of us here)