BigBear Hits 1000, Congratulations

Music Junkie

Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:59 am

BigBear wrote:
Actually, I've been a construction/business mediator and arbitrator for over 25 years now and working around lawyers all the time will definately test your vocabulary! :cheer:
Bear: I work in the civil side of the industry in the Earthwork trade. I am an estimator and project manager. Every once in a great while (thank goodness not too often) we run into your type......lol Gotta say, I feel for you having to work around the lawyers that much. Although, the mediators around my neck of the woods do get paid rather handsomely......

I have to say that it sure beats litigation by a long shot. Knowing that you work around the lawyers sure goes a long way toward explaining things around here though.....lol

As long as you are able to keep your sense of humor in this trade, you will be fine (at least that is what I have discovered so far - only been in for 16 yrs now). It can beat you down at times, as I am sure you know.

Guitar is a heck of an outlet though is it not??????

That and good friends. Oh yeah and a cold beer once in a while. Well maybe two or three.....lol

Cheers!

MJ

Chasplaya

Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:34 pm

BigBear wrote:
jim56 wrote:
OK, Not quite there but he would be if not for the surgery.
Bravo Zulu to ya!

Jim

Thanks Jim! Good thing I'm not as loquacious as the Hawaiian Thread Pirate or the Kiwi Topic Turner!!! Now those dudes can really talk!!! LMAO!! :lol:
Congrats Bear, you garrulous Oregonite! It is obviuous I am only on the G's in the Dictionary and you are at least up to L!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic