If this were the perfect site ???

dennisg

Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:06 pm

AndyT wrote:
Not sure I said that the way I meant it.

When you created the bookmark or favortie link in your web browser for TG, make it go to your profile page instead of the home page. As long as your cookie permissions are correctly set, you will get your profile with no problems or having to click to get to it. My profile IS my home page for TG.
Gotcha. Thanks.

- Beefy D

__m__

Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:39 pm

Or since you own a mac, you can put your profile page as one of your Topsites. That's what I do.

jim56

Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:58 am

What would it take to get the 'favorites' feature available in the TARGET section?
Rather than wade through volumes of artists and titles, it would be great to click on a favorites link much like in YouTube where all my favorite video links are saved.
Thanks for the opportunity to help make this the "Perfect Site".

Jim

wadestar

Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:07 am

I am upset just trying to find out 6 months or 12 cost, and I am not a new commer! F I want to get a prepaid card, but pointless if I do not know how. Your site is to... well you need to make it so I know where & how much with out having to look all over the fn site!

wadestar

Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:22 am

Come on I click target and get a bunch of bs what is up with that I just want to know how much?

wadestar

Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:23 am

This site is far from perfect!

wadestar

Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:31 am

I want to become a target member but I seem to be blocked, how many others do you think?
I push target and get BS so WTF am I to do I guess you do not want my money! Or you would make it more simple. Plus why the f would I just rent from you I want to buy the lessons! I want Neil Young but why rent when I could buy?

AndyT

Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:12 am

Easy there Hoss...

Try this:
http://www.totallyguitars.com/playguitar/

If you scroll down just over halfway, you will find the prices for Target where it says:

TARGET is currently offered in two subscriptions:
6 month membership for $155
or
12 month membership subscription for $297

And you can signup on this one:

http://www.totallyguitars.com/amember/signup.php

I had to use a different browser to find it, and I had to look around a bit, but it's there. It's not hidden. And they ARE working on a site makeover to make it even easier to find these things...

One last thing,
Getting upset and stuff will not make them want to answer your questions, It's likely going to make them either ignore you are kick you out. It's OK Wade, we all have bad days, just lets not bring them in here. Ok? If you can't find it, Ask, we are happy to help out.

jayswett

Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:53 am

wadestar wrote:
This site is far from perfect!
Of coure it's not perfect. It's a work in progress and continues to evolve. If you are having a problem, send in a support ticket, or post a question on the forum, and you issue will be addressed promptly. Great decision to join Target. You won't regret it once you are sucessfully enrolled.

AcousticAl

Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:10 am

Wade- I thought you put down the beer? Chillax!!

You've been around long enough to know how it works around here. Do what Andy and Jay suggest. If you still aren't satisfied, send Matt a pm.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic