If this were the perfect site ???

izzyhara

Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:21 am

Less white space in the forum. I feel like I am scrolling for days !!! Can we put all the fancy avatars and badges, etc, across the top of the post?
My own folder where I can drag and drop the things I am currently working on, so I don't have to hunt them down in Songs and Artists all the time. (I am new, so if that is there, will someone tell me how to get there besides using IE bookmarks or favorites?)

AndyT

Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:27 am

Actually Izzy, I agree but I'd put all the badges and stuff at the bottom of the posts. Avatars can be at the top Right or Top left, makes no matter to me on that.

We don't have our own 'Folders' yet. It might be in the next incarnation of TG, but not yet. Good idea though.

BigBear

Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:51 pm

I'd like to add a small one. The header and top ads have taken over the top 75% of the page (at full page width) so that I can't even see what page I'm on anymore. That's a major pain on a laptop to have to scroll down with every return to the forum page.

Could the login and search lines be incorporated into the blue TG banner to reduce the overhead at the very top of the page?

Cheers! :cheer:

TGMatt

Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:02 pm

wadestar wrote:
I want to become a target member but I seem to be blocked, how many others do you think?
I push target and get BS so WTF am I to do I guess you do not want my money! Or you would make it more simple. Plus why the f would I just rent from you I want to buy the lessons! I want Neil Young but why rent when I could buy?

Ur....

Wadestar...

I am just curious as to why you are ranting in this way...

You have been a contributor here for some time..I see your posts, and occasionally respond, and I see you were looking forward to the free live show invite..then out of the blue this rant..? Seems out of character

We are not blocking you at all ....

The prices are clearly visible..the individual lessons are available because that is the way a lot of folk like it..

If you don't like that option then choose the Target membership , I dont think as others have stated you will regret it..

The title of this thread is "IF this were the perfect site"...

Everyday we recognize we have work to do...and it is a fine balance between delivering on the content side which takes a huge effort and improving the site, serving the members, dealing with technology etc etc...but everyday we do something new , add new features, fix things etc etc..

Feel free to keep the ideas flowing and positive ideas coming, free of the emotion..

Thx

As Andy and others have pointed out,,if anyone is having an issue with something , throw a support ticket in, we always strive to work through stuff, quickly and as well as we can...Im sure their are a ton of folk here who can attestify to that..

Thx again

Matt

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic