Do you still own your original LP's and albums?

AndyT

Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:07 am

There is some truly great music out there just waiting for new lyrics.

cabro

Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:22 am

I only have 1 surviving vinyl record. It's one of the comp discs sent to me by Drag City Records after the 1995 release of a record of a band I was in.

pbraun

Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:41 am

I have all of mine. Most dating back to the 60's. I have all of the Beatles on vinyl including an autographed A Hard Days Night. I have them all on display or on frames. Nothing compares to the art work that were on the covers and they add to the room. Not sure my wife approves totally but she lets me have my room anyway.

izzyhara

Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:01 am

Ha ha... Yes I do. But I have them in storage. I collected several original Beatle albums. And my prize is a original" Hard Day's Night" still in the celophane wrapper. I have several "Meet The Beatles" originals. White Album, Sargent Pepper, Abby Road, Let it Be, Revolver, Help!. And I also have several Parlophone releases which were recorded and released the original way the Beatles intended. "With The Beatles", "Beatles For Sale" "Hard Day's Night".;)

Catman

Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:10 am

I've still got all mine, and my cassette tapes, in the attic. There are some albums that I can't find on CD. I will eventually pay to have them ripped to digital as I haven't got a functioning turntable.

rcsnydley

Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:49 am

I lost my collection back in 1974 and had to start over, but I still have them. I have a working turntable, but not an amp. I will pick one up someday and then I can listen to them.

I do have most of them on digital media now though.

Ric

pigpenz

Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:37 pm

Chasplaya wrote:
pak452 wrote:

Has anybody ever seen this LP? Does anyone know who these guys are?
Dino, Desi & Billy was a 1960s singing group featuring "Dino" Martin (Dean Paul Martin, the son of traditional pop singer Dean Martin), Desi Arnaz, Jr. (Desiderio Arnaz IV, the son of television stars Desi Arnaz and Lucille Ball), and their friend Billy Hinsche.
God
they were in every girl magazine my sister had back in the sixties.

TGMatt

Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:38 pm

Any aussies out their..??..

I have a huge collection in storage along with my library of books ...so sad I dont have them here..

But amongst it my pride of joy B)

A signed copy of Uncanny X-men...........

"everybody wants to work ..oh no not me ..."...........

:huh:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic