This thread for Competitors Only in Video Contest

TGMatt

Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:25 pm

Ok..

This thread is only for Questions for Neil for the live show we are going to run especially and privately for folk who enter our competition ...

So far we have two entries Chas and Willem..and they are the only ones I will allow a post for, so the rest of you , no comments etc ..(I will delete anything from non competitors)

This is specifially an area for them to ask the questions they want of Neil in a closed door live session we will run for them and any one else who wants to submit a video into the student channel and enter the competition..

This live show will run for one hour, no one else will be able to atttend and it will nto be shown to Target members ...it will be exclusive to the folk who got off their backsides and created something..

If you dont known what that is, find the thread on competition for all...their are a couple of prizes, anyone can enter..

Willem and Chas..fire away , but I would think about making them really really good ones, that you truly would love Neil to spend time with you on..

I will announce a time after the end of September and after I pick Neil up off the floor, when I tell him this is running..B)

So hurry up get going this is an exclusive..

Cheers

Matt

Chasplaya

Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:04 am

What a great opportunity. Well not being the greatest theorist around I would like Neils explanation of the Circle of Fifths, i've read about this on so many places yet it doesn't seem to stick.

Chasplaya

Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:11 am

Given you have published some music what is your understanding of how copyright affects your set lists, if at all. And how would you view other musicians using your material

willem

Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:32 pm

Neil,your album ''on the horizon'',these are your own written pieces, i like the piece ''on the horizon''( i don't listen to the others yet). My question,you have write these your self,can you tell(or show) how do you work,where do you start and so on and so..

Chasplaya

Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:44 pm

HI yet another question. Before a live performance is there any set routine you follow both immediately before going on and say a week or so out? Oh and I guess I should ask,, if so what is it?

AcousticAl

Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:15 am

I'd like some guidance on incorporating scales into my practicing. What scales to start with? How long to practice? Maybe even go through a typical warm-up that we should do?

AndyT

Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:42 pm

I'm with Al on this one. I'd like 2 different practice routines so I can alternate them and keep it fresh.

BRBbrb

Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:26 am

Neil; as a student; just wondering how you view your playing? Do you still feel you have things to learn & who are your idols?

heyjoe

Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:37 am

Maybe we can get the lowdown on Neil and TP???:P

I'll go think of some sensible questions

Joe

Chasplaya

Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:38 am

TP will forever be a topic of non disclosure ;)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic