goldleaf hits the big 200!

Chasplaya

Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:51 pm

Its always a pleasure to ehlp.. You never know when you might need it yourself. I know i'll need lots when I get a CAM and post a video, credibility goes out the window a wee bit lol (Get a CAM? when I win the vid competition Vote for Chas!!)

goldleaf

Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:16 pm

Chas, I'd really like to get set up to do a video. It seems easy enough & I think if I had the equipment and capabality I would have the motivation to practice at learn a song to where it sounds decent. I know, I'll take a week vacation from work and just work on getting video prepared. It's a thought. Gary :lol:

Chasplaya

Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:37 pm

goldleaf wrote:
Chas, I'd really like to get set up to do a video. It seems easy enough & I think if I had the equipment and capabality I would have the motivation to practice at learn a song to where it sounds decent. I know, I'll take a week vacation from work and just work on getting video prepared. It's a thought. Gary :lol:
I've made one with my web cam but it goes out of synch and the web cam seems to only do short clips so I never got the entire song completed. I have a CAM on my list of things to get, and evenmy wife is looking now when we go out , she wants to video her hobby (tropical fish) so it might be sooner rather than later for me.

cheers

Chas

goldleaf

Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:49 pm

I'm seriously considering a Flip mini cam, I think it will do what I need and the cost is within reason. I like the easy YouTube download but I'm also looking at other mini videos w/ external mic. That is what I would really like. Gary

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic