goldleaf hits the big 200!

willem

Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:57 am

Now it is GOLD,your gonna LEAF us?

neverfoundthetime

Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:04 am

Willem you are over 200 too! And now you've started to out smart us in our own language!!
Congrats Gary, just how many Gold Members can one site afford? :woohoo:

Chasplaya

Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:46 pm

willem wrote:
Hey Willem, you've also sneaked into the 200 club Good on ya mate

goldleaf

Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:09 am

Chas, addicted, I'd have to agree with you there, spend more time on the Forums than practicing. 'Catching us up quickly, relative to us, good posts "though"'. Could you rephrase that so a normal human could undersand it?? Is that a congratulation or a welcome to have you in the group or your posts are somewhat interesting?? I need a translation dictionary. LOL Gary.

goldleaf

Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:22 am

Thanks, Joe, Willem, Al,NeverFTT & I think Chas. You have all been great mates and make my time on TG fun, interesting and a learning experience plus ya'll are just down right nice people. Thanks to anyone I missed and Congtats to the others who have reached 200 posts, I think there are 2 or 3 at least, you should all have individual recognition. So here is my little part. Cheers to TG and everyone who makes it what it is. Gary

Chasplaya

Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:18 pm

goldleaf wrote:
Chas, addicted, I'd have to agree with you there, spend more time on the Forums than practicing. 'Catching us up quickly, relative to us, good posts "though"'. Could you rephrase that so a normal human could undersand it?? Is that a congratulation or a welcome to have you in the group or your posts are somewhat interesting?? I need a translation dictionary. LOL Gary.
LOL, after i'd posted that I thought hmmm that could be interpreted several ways. Its a dig at us who have very high post counts, but its taken us a while to get there, although things seem to be speeding up now with more and more members contributing to the forums. You are catching up and got to 200 faster than some of us at plus 1000 lol!! And yes I agree its too easy to spend time here instead of practicing.

Keep em coming I enjoy your contributions mate.

She'll be right mate!

goldleaf

Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:52 pm

Gracias, you are a fine mate and good part of what makes TG what it is. I apreciate your input and kind words. Your friend, Gary

AndyT

Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:55 pm

Don't mind Chas's weird postings. Amtt's LisDexia is catching....

goldleaf

Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:22 pm

Thank you Andy. That explaines a lot for me. It just goes to show how much Chas knows and contributes, even w/ LisDexia he constributes more than anyone else, kinda, anyway I know he was the first TG'r to help me with a question when I waz trying to figure up from down & I think you were the second. So kudos to the both of ya's. And may you have an expecially fine weekend. Your friend, Gary

AndyT

Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:30 pm

Thanks Gary. I know the rest of the Pirates and myself are always glad to help when and where we can. Sometimes we have no clue so if you don't get an answer right off, don't sweat it. Eventually Neil will answer. And if he doesn't know, well then.... You need to ask easier questions! LOL

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic