If we ran a live show what would you like to see ?

TGMatt

Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:19 pm

we will get to Europe .. test in California then work our way around based on geographic location

haoli25

Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:16 pm

gingold wrote:
Are there really enough TG members to fill a large room in any one city?

I think you are right Greg. If anything, the 'herd' seems to be thinning out these days.

neverfoundthetime

Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:32 pm

we will get to Europe .. test in California then work our way around based on geographic location
That's great! I'll have Switzerland towed offshore and parked in San Francisco Bay.

cosmicmechanic

Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:37 pm

Hi Guys,

Just when we were doing such a good job of staying on topic... Anyway, Matt and I are really excited about taking TG out on the road and getting a chance to meet some of our members face to face. We are obviously in the infancy planning stages of this so please keep the suggestions coming.

Neil

Chasplaya

Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:40 pm

I seriously doubt you will ever come to NZ given the very small number of clients here. But heres the deal from my end,
I would endeavour to get my entire Guitar Social club from work to attend, I would provide and pay for the venue for the get together (nothing too flash), I could also arrange and pay for your accommodation not catering I'm not Jamie Oliver or Gordon Ramsey (we have Police holiday homes all around NZ, self catering maybe not your style, but thats on the table take it or leave it lol

TGMatt

Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:46 pm

as long as we can have fresh fsh n chps from the bay chas ...

ausralia will probably be first of the antipodes to visit which is a pretty cheap flight for ya mate

Chasplaya

Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:50 pm

We have Police HOliday homes in the Bay and yes i'd shout ya Fush 'n' Chups lol No Aussie tours though for me the offer is genuine NZ or nothing Dare Ya!!

neverfoundthetime

Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:54 pm

A good mix of workshop, teaching and performance from Neil for us to experience close up, some join-in sing-along stuff and as informal as possible... which I'm sure is Neil's style anyway. Maybe some of the programme could be communicated in advance to give us a chance to prepare some songs to play along. Something which is really important at such meetings... enough time out of programme for people to meet and mixed informally.

Chasplaya

Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:59 pm

Chasplaya wrote:
We have Police HOliday homes in the Bay and yes i'd shout ya Fush 'n' Chups lol No Aussie tours though for me the offer is genuine NZ or nothing Dare Ya!!
Further to my above offer any TG'er from anywhere is also invited but not at my expense lol Even Swiss Chris can come! Lets Parteeeeee!!

TGMatt

Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:18 pm

Their are some super ideas here..

Some stuff Neil and I have discussed and some stuff that is a little too difficult for us at present..so keep em coming if you can appreciate the thoughts..

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic