Anyone seen the Tran-Siberian Orchestra?

BigBear

Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:47 am

I've seen them and they put on a heck of a show. Sort of Mannheim Steamroller on steroids! They are basically a symphonically-inspired rock band best known for a couple of their Christmas songs. They are well worth the experience if you haven't seen them but I probably wouldn't go every year. That is not a criticism, they just put on a intense show! :cheer:

galsteien

Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:10 am

I saw them once, but no one seems to believe me.

Id been in the woods for about 3 weeks when i stopped for a breather when suddenly they
appeared in a clearing before me.

They set up and launched into a beautifull tune sadly nothing i had ever heard before

Then as the last strains of the music died away they silently packed up and headed soundlessly back into the forest.

Suddenly i jerked awake and scrabbled in my pack for my camera i grabbed it and just managed to get 3 seconds of the last members long flowing hair as he dissapered into the
trees

Mark

Chasplaya

Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:20 pm

galsteien wrote:
I saw them once, but no one seems to believe me.

Id been in the woods for about 3 weeks when i stopped for a breather when suddenly they
appeared in a clearing before me.

They set up and launched into a beautifull tune sadly nothing i had ever heard before

Then as the last strains of the music died away they silently packed up and headed soundlessly back into the forest.

Suddenly i jerked awake and scrabbled in my pack for my camera i grabbed it and just managed to get 3 seconds of the last members long flowing hair as he dissapered into the
trees

Mark
Keep taking the Quinine man...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic