Hope Everyone Is Doing Well...

KennyF

Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:35 am

Hello folks,

Sorry that I haven't been around much. The band is taking up quite a bit of my time, (in a good way). Actually, the collaboration between my keyboard player and myself is really blossoming into something special. This is the first time that I can remember being so much on the same page with another musician. The absence of a second guitar player is a welcomed first as well. A quartet of guitar, keyboards, bass and drums has always been my dream and it truly is all core, no fluff. Everyone has to bring their "A" game. It also means that all the guitar work is done by yours truly, which puts my acoustic on a stand and my Les Paul on the strap. A tricky little escapade indeed.

At any rate, I hope all is well with everyone.

Kenny

Music Junkie

Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:59 am

Kenny:

Sounds like you are having some fun! Would love to hear some of your stuff when you get it done. As far as being all core and no fluff, that is good in my book. Simple is great! Keep us posted on your progress.

MJ

B)

BigBear

Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:12 am

Kenny- Great to know all is well! We've missed your real-life band and music expertise.

If you could, I'm sure many of us would like to see a video of your band doing its thing. I know I sure would. Not sure if you'd have to use YouTube or whatever but it would be cool to see you guys in action!

Keep that Les Paul smokin' !

Cheers! And don't stay a stranger! :cheer:

AndyT

Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:49 pm

And here I thought you had been kidnapped and taken off to make toy guitars for santa's workshop...

Chasplaya

Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:53 pm

Hey mate good to see ya haven't lost touch with the gang here. And i'll second the vote for a vid of your band

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic