Some forum changes are on their way..

TGMatt

Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:24 pm

Hey all.

So just started some forum changes , some tweaks that I have wanted to have done for some weeks now, so you may see some odd things..I noticed something tonight were going to have to go back and fix..

You may notice that the avatar pictures are bigger now..so thats one thing ...It has done some formatting things inside the groups , we will attend to that tommorow, we have a re-organization of categories being finalised, and some otehr bits and bobs coming next few days..so

1- Pardon our dust in the construction phase..
2- If you notice anything wierd..just post it here..

Appreciate you all cheers

Matt

AndyT

Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:19 pm

I was waiting on the formatting problems. Thanks for mentioning it. Saves me from making a ticket.

Music Junkie

Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:05 am

Matt:

Not that this has happened just recently, but rather it has been happening for quite some time. When I check my profile page and look at the recent activity section there are always weird things happening over there. It will tell me that I have added a new avatar or became friends with someone or did something. All of which I have not done. If I hit refresh, it will usually go to the proper person, but just a weird little thing.

MJ

AcousticAl

Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:30 am

I noticed that too. Someone will say or do something in 'recent activity'. I'll then click on their name to see their bio- and it will go to a totally different person's home pg.

AndyT

Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:05 pm

Its been doing that for quite a while. Since I hardly use that function it never really bothered me.

What does get me is now we have recent forum threads on the profile page. Do we really need that? If you click the forum button you get that right off anyway.

neverfoundthetime

Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:52 pm

Matt:

Not that this has happened just recently, but rather it has been happening for quite some time. When I check my profile page and look at the recent activity section there are always weird things happening over there. It will tell me that I have added a new avatar or became friends with someone or did something. All of which I have not done. If I hit refresh, it will usually go to the proper person, but just a weird little thing.
MJ
I've had a ticket in about that for about 5 weeks. Not a big problem just a glitch that goes away when I click the profile button a second time.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic