Hey all a quick update from Me and the TG team

TGMatt

Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:52 pm

Just wanted to spend a moment and update you all on some things happening on the TG front next couple of weeks..

As you may have noticed we have been a little quiet the last two weeks as we have all been up to no good behind the scenes... :)

Neil has been practicing for a concert, and also filming some really cool new stuff that Target members will have access to...in fact, we have been exceeding our promise of 4-6 lessons a month consistently and we are about to blow that through the roof with what we have coming..

Reality with all business is everything takes twice as long as we think, I have been travelling and dealing with some personal issues, Big Jim and our team has been working hard on some stuff we needed to finish..so where are we at ???..

Well ...

1- We are still posting multiple lessons a week..and we have some serious suprises for you between now and Christmas....starting tomorrow... :woohoo:

2-The forum is finally going to get a restructure..new categories, some old ones gone, now some of you may get lost a little....hang in their , it will take a week or so to get it all done, and then we will still not be finished, as we make some adjustments and tweaks..

3- We will finally in the next week have some moderators..mainly because Chas won t leave me alone (lol) ..its so great to have the enthusiastic and impatient folk who want to contribute so much...I truly truly am incredibly grateful to you..

4- We have some new faces coming to the forum - One of the reasons we have been quiet is we have been working on some new relationships for TG , this is going to be great for all of you I promise..I hope you make them feel welcome..

5- For those of you who are not founding members and are not yet Target members and have been contemplating joining..I can say this ..now is the time to join and lock in your rate, read what others have to say, make your decision, but know that we are adding material to transform Target to a whole new level...and we will be changing the price and access...so now is the time to act ...we have a Guarantee policy for those of you who want to trial it for the first month - we are on a mission to make this a no brainer for you ..

6- The live show for Target members will be scheduled the nest week or so most likely for 3 saturdays away about the 8th I believe..., By then we should have our new streaming system up..

7- a special shout out to the folk on TG who consistently welcome and help people on the forum..you are all truly special people..we and especially I appreciate your enthusiasm, and care...it drives us to make this the best it can be for you..

8- A special shout out to Neil..He always shows up with a smile..he always gets the stuff done that delivers new content to you..and he is a great friend.

9- A special shout out to the TG team..you know who you are..I appreciate you every day..and trust me they are all passionate , and here to make this incredible..and we are still really and truly getting started here...stay tuned..

10- The travelling circus is still in its formative stages, but we will be kicking this off next year, and we will be updating you as we get clear..for those of you who don't know ..we are looking at taking Neil on the road for Target members and creating a special live show once a month ..eventually getting offshore as well..

11- Yes we take the volume to 11.....so stay tuned...keep contibuting..those of you who have not said a peep on the forum..do it..contribute..sow some seeds..help to build this thing for all of us..

Cheers

Matt

Chasplaya

Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:32 am

One thing missing and thats a very special shout out to Matt who had the vision in the first place and the drive to get TG going. As for pestering you about the moderator thing I'm enthusiatic about that, although with the way things are going I think it will not be a very busy job as most guys are behaving these days (me included)

So a big thanks again to you Matt

Good on ya mate!

heyjoe

Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:41 am

Hi Matt

Thanks for the update. I'd noticed that you'd been quiet recently, I thought that you'd probably been super busy behind the scenes doing stuff to make the site even better than it already is, and guess what, I was right!

Thanks for all the hard work you and Neil and all the behind the scenes guys do to make this site what it is, we really do appreciat it.

Joe

neverfoundthetime

Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:45 am

All our thumbs are pointing way the hell upstairs Matt, Neil, BigJim, MIke and all the others behind the scene at TG. I'd like to start off the first online La-ola (The big wave) to go around the world in honour of your efforts on our behalf:
So stand up folk (you have to actually do it! Thanks:-)), raise your arms in the air 3 times and sit back down...... the wave is on the way...

Has someone got an animated wave to insert here as well?

Music Junkie

Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:46 am

Ditto!

Thanks for the update Matt. Can't wait to see what you guys have in store for us in the near future. Been having a lot of fun. Thought about you the other day when I saw the commercial for the new Porsche sports car.

Big shout out to all of the TG team for creating my oasis among the crazy net.

Cheers!

MJ Image

Lavallee

Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:02 pm

Thanks for the update Matt, you guys always come up with new stuff and to having some idea of what is coming is always exciting.

Thank you all at TG.

Marc

BigBear

Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:10 pm

Matt- I echo what everyone has said here. You are the force behind this incredible resource. From all of us, big kudos to you personally for your commitment and constant enthusiasm to make this thing better. We share your shout out to the rest of the TG team as well!

To see where TG and TARGET were seven months ago to where it is today is simply amazing! Most of that is due to your efforts.

Congratulations on your success and the success of the entire TG program! It has been extremely rewarding to be part of it! Please keep up the great work!

Like you Land of Oz guys say, "Good on ya Mate"!

Cheers! :cheer:

NKenny

Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:21 pm

Thanks to you all at TG for this great guitar teaching site. learning guitar is one thing, but everyone involved at TG and all on the forum friends are the best.

Kenny

Lavallee

Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:56 pm

Thanks to all of you at TG! Your doing a great job and making this the best place for guitar players to learn.

Mike

mmmbldo

Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:24 pm

Hi Matt,

Re: item 5...I am thinking very seriously about joining the Target Program. I have a question. The Target signup page says that new members are still taken on as founding members, but your comments in item 5 seem to imply otherwise. I'm a bit confused. Could you clarify for me? I appreciate it. Thanks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic