Laugh it up fuzzball.......

AndyT

Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:13 pm

Star Trek. The thinking man's Star Wars.

LMBO!

Ok, ok,... gotta get back on topic....

Chasplaya

Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:18 pm

AndyT wrote:
Star Trek. The thinking man's Star Wars.

LMBO!

Ok, ok,... gotta get back on topic....
Hmmm wasn't this actually the topic?

neverfoundthetime

Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:46 pm

LMAO: Y0u guys are so not used to being on topic that you don't know when you are!
Sounds like a round of drinks in the Saloon back on the Island is necessary. Anyone signed up Mark yet... can't believe we'll need the press gang for him... he's got skull and cross bones tattooed all over him!
Oops, fuzzball! Now I'm on topic.

galsteien

Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:50 pm

AndyT wrote:
Chas, That one did not load for me. I've been saying it since I saw this:

Now I get it to load.

Ewww he just kissed his sista!!!

Star wars always rules!

All versions of any trek are awesome

BUT if u havent seen Babylon 5 u dont no what ure missing
the best tv series ever

AndyT

Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:51 pm

Babylon who? Man, next you're going to try and make me think Space 1999 was a real show too....

BigBear

Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:37 am

Mark- don't feel too bad, Andy did have the record for negative karma. We kept giving him positives and every day he'd lose it again. It got pretty silly!

I've been losing karma steadily since I made the switch to no politic comments and no controversial discussions. Maybe everyone liked me better when I was more overBEARing! LOL!

But congrats on being so new to the forum and still getting negative karma! It took the silent majority awhile to catch on to the rest of us! :silly:

galsteien

Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:01 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:
LMAO: Y0u guys are so not used to being on topic that you don't know when you are!
Sounds like a round of drinks in the Saloon back on the Island is necessary. Anyone signed up Mark yet... can't believe we'll need the press gang for him... he's got skull and cross bones tattooed all over him!
Oops, fuzzball! Now I'm on topic.

of course ye be needing the press gang matey, i be a slippery character, how do ye reckon ive survived for so long?

But two questions.
1) Is there rum in this saloon? and hopefully its not all gone?
2) busty wenches?

YArgh

galsteien

Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:06 am

AndyT wrote:
Babylon who? Man, next you're going to try and make me think Space 1999 was a real show too....
Watch this smartazz and be prepared to stand in awe

AndyT

Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:10 am

Which episode was that? I tried watching it, but I just never could get into it. Like Battlestar Galactica. It just never really did anything for me. Maybe I did not watch enough of it but....

Trek (Original, Enterprise, TNG, Voyager, DS9) then Stargate the movie, then SG-Atlantis, SG1, Sanctuary. Still have not made my mind up about SGU yet. Don't watch much TV at all but I can catch these on Hulu anytime I want.

jayswett

Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:28 am

You can't leave me in suspense like that. What happened at the end of that Babylon movie?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic