Laugh it up fuzzball.......

AndyT

Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:15 am

Watch it at hulu.com LOL

neverfoundthetime

Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:51 am

That end of the world speech wasn't exactly Churchillian (We'll fight them on the beaches....) but what do you want? My favourite Fuzzball experiences includes:
Original Star Trek (what a show for the 60's!!); all the Start Trek Movies except for that ridiculous one; loved the new one with younger Spock and Kirk; watching the original Star Wars movie on it's release in an Ma cinema with 150 Camp Half Moon kids (as a camp counselor); Hitchhiker's Quide to The Galaxy, Contact (with Jody Foster) The Fifth Element (brilliant) and Apollo 13... er, that was real (well, about an actual event) and that was hard to beat. Oh and the moon landing live ... the only thing that could have topped that in 1969 would have bee Neil Armstrong being met by the Wookie and saying: Laugh it up Fuzzball! :-)

Andy, I'm really impressed with your karma war story. Must have joined after that happened. Can't imagine that happening on TG. I'd give you a consolation karma point but it just went to Michele's brave first video post... a much worthier cause, you'll agree ;-)

AndyT

Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:20 pm

LOL Karma Wars! LMBO!
Chris, Yes, a much worthier place to put it that is for sure!

The guy went off on me when I told him that Jesus loved him too. He lost his mind and started YELLING and freaking out. Even came in a TG Live and started posting hate messages to me. I think a Live Mod kicked him out, not real sure what exactly happened. Finally he made such a nuisance of himself that he was asked to leave TG.

But, that is all behind us now. Praise God.

Back to the Star Trek Wars with Babylon's Lost in Space Station!

(We really need to make a group for this.) I nominate Mark!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic