Karma increased for staff

galsteien

Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:45 am

Matt and Jim karma increased for dealing with problem so quickly and effciently

---Mod Edit ---

Just a quick word. We love to get support from the community and we also know we need feedback when things go wrong as well. Of course we prefer constructive criticism but sometimes someone has a bad day and then their favorite guitar site didn't work on top of it and it comes out the wrong way. It happens... (apparently to a few people :) ) Big Jim

---End of edit ---

MARK

AndyT

Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:18 am

I just ignore the negative. If you look for negative, you will find it. So I choose to look for positives. And I find it.

heyjoe

Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:58 am

Andy T wrote
I just ignore the negative. If you look for negative, you will find it. So I choose to look for positives. And I find it
Well said that man.
Thanks to the TG crew for getting it sorted out so quickly. The content on this site is fantastic, you're doing a great job.

Thanks for all the hard work, and making this site as good as it is.

Joe

suziko

Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:00 am

The glitches are minor in my opinion and tended to quickly. TG is such a great bargain, I see no reason to complain.

Lavallee

Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:06 am

Is there really someone complaining?

Marc

Chasplaya

Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:50 pm

Hi Marc,
Unfortunately, some people withlittle faith inthe TG crew complain via the Support ticket process.

They obviously haven't been around long enought to realise these guys are onto it and any glitches are fixed superfast.

So good on ya TG team, only bouquets from me.

Lavallee

Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:20 pm

That is too bad, these people should have a look in other places to realize how good this one is. There will always be glitches. If you go on a site and there is never anything new you will have less of those but how boring this must be. At TG there are constant improvements and new lessons, this site is growing in quality all the time. Being in the computer business, you always have to rely on third party applications, which with time are no longer adapted to your need, so you have to found new ones. So this is a constant battle. And to see how fast things are corrected here, always amazes me. There is always someone from TG responding and acknowledging issues and they work on it. So the question is not if a site has some technical issues but how quick are they fix. Tg is doing a fantastic job.

Marc

BigBear

Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:33 pm

I've never seen any business entity respond as quickly as TG does to concerns, glitches, problems, whatever you call them. Anyone that complains about the service on this site doesn't have much experience in the real world.

I'm sure the whole TG team knows it but they have built an enviable group of very loyal customers. And they did by great service, one customer at a time!!

Kudos to all of you! Let the whiners eat cake!! :cheer:

willem

Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:41 pm

NO LIFE WITHOUT TOTALLYGUITARS//TEAM YOUR GREAT//HOW DOES IT FEEL???? Image

Tribe01

Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:23 pm

I can't imagine anything to complain about pertaining to this site. I had a minor problem a few months back and it was resolved in a day.
I guess the old adage applies, you truly can't please everyone.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic