Wanting to ceep my fingers

AndyT

Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:56 am

Michelle,
A blister is an accumulation of fluid (clear blood plasma mostly) underneath the skin in response to a friction or burn injury. The fluid helps cool and lubricate the area to allow healing.

As long as a blister is not ruptured, then leave it alone. If it is open, then remove all the fluid, Do not remove the skin, fill the area with neosporin (antibiotic ointment) and bandage lightly to keep dirt out. Change dressing once daily. This should cause it to heal very quickly. The loose skin will reattach. When I get a blister that ruptures, I use this procedure and the skin is reattached within an hour or two. Its 75% healed the next day.

Your milleage may vary. Not intended to cure, treat, or influence anything one way or another. No known side effects have been documented with the possible exception of tougher fingertips.

Man, the Gub-mint is getting tougher everyday! Gotta put disclaimers on everything now! LOL :laugh: :silly: :woohoo:

BigBear

Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:06 am

wiley wrote:
Another interesting thing about 'Super Glue'.

Ever watch an episode of say, CSI where they hang an object, say a gun, in a case and then fill that case with a vapor? All of a sudden, fingerprints appear?? Like Magic??

Guess what that vapor is!

Cyanoacrylate vapor? :lol:

michelew

Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:28 am

Thanks Andy. I don't have deep blisters now. THat was months ago (May). I now have fairly good callouses - they just have a few pits.

Yamaha48

Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:29 am

Hello.

When i starting,guitar playing.
I play for 20 min pro day.
4x5 min,and that for a coupel of weeks.
Later 4x10 min,you have than not a lot of pain.
I play now for 2 years,i can play now 6 or 8 houres.
That was my tip.

Greetz Anton :laugh:

Chasplaya

Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:55 pm

@ Wiley,

I got part correct. Didn't know about the earlier use, i'll tuck that fact away for future reference, thanks

pineappletrain

Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:51 pm

I have played for maybe a year but i usualy play like 4 hours aday somtimes and that more or less dose some damage to my fingers, i was just wondering if there was some secrets tip you could use that i didnt know of, but ill rest them and ceep going, seems as that is the general opinion

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic