Hey -Acoustic genius series Part four now up and ready for Target Members

tovo

Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:47 pm

haoli25 wrote:
Good on ya' Tony. I just noticed that you will soon be turning purple with your 320th post. Early congratulations to you.

Bill
Thank you Bill that's nice of you to say. I didn't realize 320 was a milestone. I'll look forward to receiving the Taylor 910ce from Bear in celebration of this momentous occasion. I'll even pick up the postage! ;)

Chasplaya

Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:56 am

tovo wrote:
haoli25 wrote:
Good on ya' Tony. I just noticed that you will soon be turning purple with your 320th post. Early congratulations to you.

Bill
Thank you Bill that's nice of you to say. I didn't realize 320 was a milestone. I'll look forward to receiving the Taylor 910ce from Bear in celebration of this momentous occasion. I'll even pick up the postage! ;)
Congrats Tony, Do you realise Bear hand delivers the guitars that makes expensive postage/delivery cost!

As for the new series I haven't looked yet just got home from work! But I will certainly get into it, as i need to learn the other patterns a bit better. I also haven't finished the other series yet but I think with the Pentatonic lessons outlined here you can jump ahead for these.

willem

Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:15 am

Again great theory, now on pentatonic scale.....

I video 3 Neil say,,,,feel fre to write it down,well writing down is great thing for memorise stuff..

Qeustion,,,, can you give us on the site, printeble blank sheets from the fret board and use them for write this stuff down..???????????!!!???

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic