Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

lmc831

Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:19 am

Wishing everyone a safe and Happy Thanksgiving Day. Its a beautiful day here in Austin, Texas!

Thank you to everyone at TG for all the great work they do.

Lisa

Music Junkie

Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:58 am

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Not only am I thankful for my family, but I am very thankful to have met all of you over the past several months and very thankful to Neil and everyone at TG for giving us this great place to meet and learn!

We are expecting a Balmy 80 degrees with nothing but sunshine here in Ventura today. Probably take a run to the beach and get some exercise after eating all the food (o.k., maybe just a long nap....lol).

At any rate, I wish all of you well, and for those of you who don't celebrate the holiday, I hope you find a way to say thanks for the good things in your life and have a great weekend.

Cheers!

MJ

P.S. I will toast all of my friends here today with a fine IPA!!!!!!

AndyT

Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:46 am

After spending the day with family, near and extended, and reflecting on how blessed we are here in the US, we ate way too much food and had great fun visiting and playing games with family.

I am thankful for so much and I wanted to let all of you here at TG know that I'm thankful for each of you as well. you have helped to create a wonderful place to learn guitar. HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic