Target Is closing to Monthly members immediately !

TGMatt

Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:28 pm

If you have been sitting on the fence for access to Target and all that it includes..then it is time to act..

We have now got a firm date on closing access to new members on a monthly basis...

We are focusing on our founding members and are about to give them some every exclusive stuff..so if you have planned on becoming one of the founders...Now is the time to act..

so ..couple of things..

If you dont know what Target is please click the "What is Target" button from the menu..and you can read the letter and see some of teh testimonials

If you want to see what songs and lessons are currently their..
Click the master menu button and check out the new lessons added...and of course the rest of the tunes and lessons ..you would have access to them all.

www.totallyguitars.com/index.php?option ... le&id=3358

Remember that we are adding new lessons and songs at a much higher volume than we originally had committed to, every week we are adding tons of new content.

If you want to see what some of the students have managed to achieve, check out the exclusive Target Student members channel, and check out some of Neils responses..click here..

www.youtube.com/user/TargetStudentReviews

The forum is of course where most of the testimonials and feedback exists ...so if you want to dig deeper or ask some current members what they get ..or what a live show does for them or whatever you need to know, then I suggest you dig in and ask away..

Next year is going to be huge for Target and TG...so time to act if you want to get access under the current structure..

I hope this message finds you well

Cheers

Matt

rforbes

Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:09 am

I don't fully understand this post. I received it as email as well. Could somebody clarify or provide more details?

Thanks!
-R

mikaele

Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:14 am

Hey,

I responded to an email message from you today about getting off the fence and joining the TARGET program by talking my wife into purchasing me an early Christmas gift. (I had to promise to learn all the Christmas songs to play for the grandchildren.)

I have a receipt that says that my payment has been successfully processed.
Order reference 37564 / 136944947
Paid on 12/02/09

Nonetheless, I do not have access to the TARGET videos.

Is there a time lapse?

Since it was a Christmas gift, must I wait until Christmas for access?

Please let me know what's up so I won't have to cancel my new membership.

A rather inauspicious beginning to our new relationship. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!

Mike

__m__

Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:22 am

mikaele wrote:
Hey,

I responded to an email message from you today about getting off the fence and joining the TARGET program by talking my wife into purchasing me an early Christmas gift. (I had to promise to learn all the Christmas songs to play for the grandchildren.)

I have a receipt that says that my payment has been successfully processed.
Order reference 37564 / 136944947
Paid on 12/02/09

Nonetheless, I do not have access to the TARGET videos.

Is there a time lapse?

Since it was a Christmas gift, must I wait until Christmas for access?

Please let me know what's up so I won't have to cancel my new membership.

A rather inauspicious beginning to our new relationship. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!

Mike
Just a suggestion, when I joined, I had the same problem, but after I restarted my web browser it was fine.

TGJIM

Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:32 am

Hi,

Welcome to the TG family. As you can see it is after midnight in most U.S. states but I have contacted our support team. Your issue has been resolved. Please in the future do not put technical issues into the forum. As you can see we care very much about any issues our members have and we do resolve them as quickly as possible.

If you continue to remain dissatisfied we will honor the 30 day refund period if you choose.

Sorry for your bumpy start.

Sincerely,
Big Jim

BigBear

Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:14 am

rforbes wrote:
I don't fully understand this post. I received it as email as well. Could somebody clarify or provide more details?

Thanks!
-R

R- Since the program first started, we all knew there would come a point when the TARGET program closed to new members, at least at the original price. Neil stated at that time he felt he could only accomodate a certain number of students.

I've been a TARGET member since the first month and if you have any interest in joining you should do it now. TARGET is the greatest online guitar education resource I've found, by a wide margin. I've played more and learned more in the several months I've been a member than I have in the past 40 years. Literally, TARGET has re-ignited my love and passion for the guitar.

I hope you will join us in the TARGET program. It will cost you $20 to get in and you can quit at any time; no long term commitment! Once you get in, I guaranty you will stay! It's really that good.

Cheers! :cheer:

AndyT

Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:51 am

If you are a Target member but can not see all the Target stuff, then you need to log out , wait a minute then log back in. Then you should see it.

Jim, Matt, you guys should post this tidbit on the receipt page somewhere when it gets emailed to new members. It can save a lot of hassle.

mikaele

Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:21 am

Thanks for your speedy reply and resolution of my problem. Apologies for having used the forum for a technical difficulty. I'm new to the site and assumed I was responding directly to Matt's email regarding signing up for TARGET.

Best wishes,
Mike

TGJIM

Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:03 am

AndyT wrote:
If you are a Target member but can not see all the Target stuff, then you need to log out , wait a minute then log back in. Then you should see it.

Jim, Matt, you guys should post this tidbit on the receipt page somewhere when it gets emailed to new members. It can save a lot of hassle.
Hi ,

Actually this was done a while ago on the thank you page for new customers. On the Thank you page is a clear cookie button and instructions to restart. There was a real technical issue in this case. Keep the suggestions coming though!

Thanks,
Big Jim

Moondog

Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:23 pm

BigBear wrote:
[/quote]

Literally, TARGET has re-ignited my love and passion for the guitar.

[/quote]
I have to agree with Bear on this. I had little direction before I started here. I became a target member within 5 min. of it being offered during the first webanar and I am still happy with that choice. There is lots of free stuff here and if you like that you will love the Target stuff. Besides, there are bigger and better things coming in the Target Program for next year.

Mike

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic