Good Bye Blue Sky

campbellca1959

Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:25 pm

Hey I signed up for the Target program and the video said there'd be a full lesson - but I can't find it - any ideas?

TGMatt

Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:05 pm

Hey Buddy

Spoke to Neil on this one..

This song was never one of our full lessons..

Here is a link to the lesson and tab we have...

http://www.totallyguitars.com/partial-g ... e-blue-sky

You can always use the Master menu to find all the songs in Target and beyond..

Welcome aboard..I think you will find a lot of helpful folk here..Floyd and Gilmour are my favourite all time, we have some more stuff coming down the pipe for these guys on top of whats their...but for now we launched Target with 55 songs..and then we have been adding an average of 12 + lessons a month..so join us on the next live show...watch all the replays..

And also dont forget to check the Xmas tunes just added, and the new Acoustic genius series..

Welcome

Cheers

matt

BigBear

Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:18 pm

Campbell- there are a number of songs that Neil has done as a partial free lesson or a YouTube lesson that he hopes to get to someday. My guess would be that you will have to use the partial lesson and make do from there because there is so much in the pipeline you could be in for long wait.

I counted one day and there are over 15 YouTube songs, including some really cool ones, that aren't made into lessons yet. I pointed this out to Neil and he said he is trying but is swamped right now.

On another note, big welcome to the program! We're glad to have you with us. If you would, please take a moment and go over to the "Please Introduce Yourself" thread and tell us a little about you. Where you're from, how old you are, what your musical tastes and what level guitarist you consider yourself. We all enjoy getting to know each other and we've all done it. It's painless, I promise!

There is a ton of great info and people on this site. If we can ever help you out please let us know!

Cheers! :cheer:

BigBear

Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:19 pm

TGMatt wrote:
Hey Buddy

Spoke to Neil on this one..

This song was never one of our full lessons..

Here is a link to the lesson and tab we have...

http://www.totallyguitars.com/partial-g ... e-blue-sky

You can always use the Master menu to find all the songs in Target and beyond..

Welcome aboard..I think you will find a lot of helpful folk here..Floyd and Gilmour are my favourite all time, we have some more stuff coming down the pipe for these guys on top of whats their...but for now we launched Target with 55 songs..and then we have been adding an average of 12 + lessons a month..so join us on the next live show...watch all the replays..

And also dont forget to check the Xmas tunes just added, and the new Acoustic genius series..

Welcome

Cheers

matt

Sorry Matt, you beat me to this! :cheer:

campbellca1959

Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:04 am

Thank you all.

goldleaf

Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:50 pm

I like it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic