Audacity Discussion in TG Techies Group

AcousticAl

Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:16 am

Hey all,

Jayswett suggested I post this-- If anyone is wondering about Audacity (the free downloadable recording program), there's a good discussion happening in the TG Techie Group. Here's a link to it:

http://www.totallyguitars.com/community ... roupid=106

Reminder- if you want to see the older posts on it, click the 'show all' button under the text box.

No doubt that people will probably use this thread for questions as well. Whatchagonnado?

neverfoundthetime

Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:21 am

Gotta back up Al here: Audacity is really a must have for anyone wanting to record... and there are a million reason to want to do that! Get over to that tech group full of information and really well lead by Al.

jayswett

Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:33 pm

This might be old news, but there are several pretty good, short tutorials on Youtube regarding how to download and use audacity. Some links can be found in the discussion that Al mentioned above. Otherwise, you can go to youtube and search for "Audacity tutorial" or something like that. Very useful.

reiver

Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:40 pm

jayswett wrote:
This might be old news, but there are several pretty good, short tutorials on Youtube regarding how to download and use audacity. Some links can be found in the discussion that Al mentioned above. Otherwise, you can go to youtube and search for "Audacity tutorial" or something like that. Very useful.

Thanks Jay.......I knew there was something I wanted to do tonight instead of practice. :(

neverfoundthetime

Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:53 pm

... that makes two of us R. I think Gary's on to it too....

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic