Friending me under the correct account

TGMatt

Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:49 am

Hey all

I just realized that my old account was flooded with messages that I had not seen, as I had swapped to TGMATT...

Please re-friend this account (if you want), so I can see your messages.and maybe respond in a more timely manner.. B) ...I did say maybe

Their have been some fantastic ideas presented to me their, and I want to thank you for your efforts and thoughts..

Couple of points for you generally

Do not PM (private message) any of us with support tickets, issues with site etc etc ... we need you to submit support tickets for that so that service can take care of it, and we can focus on what we need to ..Thx for that consideration

If you PM Neil, it is unlikely you will get a response..he simply does not get time to answer personal requests..and this is the nature of the site...

Post a thread with a question for him, or ask it in live show, this is how you will hear from him if it is not in a video response..

If you have an idea, or something to suggest..send it to me, if you feel it needs to be privately communicated..the same goes for any mischief or grief you want to report...keep that anonymous please

If you are ever unsure of what to post ...what protocol may be, then just say hi to me, and ask..I don't bite..and usually I am reasonable , especially once I have had my starbucks..

So that is it for now..

Thx to all of you for making this a terrific place to hang out

Cheers

matt