Lesson Request

bobsaxon

Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:51 pm

Hi Neil,

I'm new to Totally Guitars, and I hope it's appropriate to ask what I'm about to ask. I'm probably an advanced intermediate player - I already play Anjie (Bert Jansch), Embryonic Journey, From the Beginning, etc. I know parts of Classical Gas and will probably purchase that lesson soon as well as Never Going Back Again.

I was wondering if you would be willing to offer lessons for the following songs:

Suite Judy Blue Eyes
Stevie's Blues (Tommy Emmanuel)
Layla (unplugged, acoustic version)

Thanks for your help.

Bob

mark

Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:17 am

Hi Bob

There's absolutely no problem with requesting lessons.

Neil has a very long list of song requests now, so it could be quite some time until he gets around to any specific songs.

There is loads of content on the site but as you probably know there aren't so many upper intermediate/advanced lessons. The totally guitars team are adding content all the time and I bet they have something up their sleeve.

If you can I would recommend that you subscribe to the site. When you do that you have access to everything. It's great value and I think much better that buying one off songs. You will have to be quick because they are closing the program very soon.

jayswett

Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:50 am

To add to what Mark said, there is very little downside to joining target. If you like what you see, you are in for only $20 per month. If it doesn't suit your needs, simply cancel your membership, and you paid only $20 for some great content for a month. I'm fairly sure that if you join, you won't cancel. But if you do decide cancel, it's painless. Just send an email to one of the administrators.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic