Non - Target Users -New Streaming package for beginners and those who want to understand theory..

TGMatt

Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:09 pm

Hey all

Just a quick message about the release of our brand new theory Package that we are now offering as a streaming package at a huge discount to buying the lessons individually...

Of course if you are a Target member you already have 100% access...(remember Target is closing this week to new monthly subscribers)

But if you want the whole package and not just individual components, then here is a super super package. The lessons in this pack are below, if you click the link you can see Neil explain it, our members think this is a superb way to start learning and we agree...Neil put his heart and soul into this and it shows..

check out our new streaming Theory package here...

http://www.totallyguitars.com/online-gu ... band=-2900

The Theory Streaming Package includes the following lessons

Fundamentals I
From The Beginning:

Chapter 1: What Is Music?
Chapter 2: Learning To Count I
Chapter 3: Learning To Count II
Chapter 4: The Musical Alphabet
Chapter 5: The Chromatic Scale
Chapter 6: Tuning The Guitar

Fundamentals II
Major Scales & Patterns

Chapter 1: Major Scales I
Chapter 2: Major Scales II
Chapter 3: Major Scales III
Chapter 4: Major Scales IV
Chapter 5: Major Scale Patterns I
Chapter 6: Major Scale Patterns II

Blocks - Fundamentals III
Minor Scales & Patterns

Chapter 1: Minor Scales I
Chapter 2: Minor Scales II
Chapter 3: Minor Scales III
Chapter 4: Minor Scales IV
Chapter 5: Minor Scales V

Fundamentals IV
Pentatonic Scales & Patterns

Chapter 1: Pentatonic Scales I
Chapter 2: Pentatonic Scales II
Chapter 3: Pentatonic Scales III
Chapter 4: Pentatonic Scales IV
Chapter 5: Pentatonic Scales V

Fundamentals V
Modes: Inside & Out

Chapter 1: Introducing Modes
Chapter 2: The Mixolydian Mode
Chapter 3: The Dorian Mode
Chapter 4: Bookends & Inside Modes
Chapter 5: The Outside Modes
Chapter 6: Relative Relationships Between the Modes
Chapter 7: Which Mode Was That?!
Chapter 8: Modal Chord Progressions
Chapter 9: Modal Lead Patterns

Fundamentals VI
Chord Construction

Chapter 1: Defining Intervals
Chapter 2: Listening to Intervals
Chapter 3: Triads
Chapter 4: Suspended Chords
Chapter 5: Seventh Chords Part 1
Chapter 6: Seventh Chords Part 2
Chapter 7: Four String Chord Shapes Part 1
Chapter 8: Four String Chord Shapes Part 2
Chapter 9: Ninth Chords & More

Again check it out here if it interests you...(or just join Target and get it)

http://www.totallyguitars.com/online-gu ... band=-2900

dennisg

Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:44 pm

Let me just say that, as a writer, words fail me when I try to articulate how much I get from being a Target member. Any time I want, I can dip my hand in the song pool and pull out an incredible tune that I can actually be playing in a matter of days. Where else can you do that? (That's rhetorical; no actual need to answer.) If I need to brush up on a technique, I can call up one of the lessons (beginner, intermediate, or advanced) that's perfectly tailored to my skill level. And if I want to watch a part of the lesson again, I just rewind the video. You can't do that with a live lesson, at least not without a restraining order being sworn out against you. And if I want to know more about the fundamentals of music, I just summon up one the Theory lessons. And where else can you join in with an international community of supportive guitar players in a communal quest to become competent on our musical instruments? Again, rhetorical.

This is 20 bucks a month. If that seems like a lot of money to you, I can understand it. It did to me, too. But I swallowed hard, signed up, and started using the site. I watched Neil's lesson for "Here Comes the Sun," and a week later, I was actually playing it -- something I never dreamed I'd be able to do, and wouldn't have been able to do if it weren't for this site. And at the end of that first week, I actually laughed at what a steal this site is. The truth is, I'd pay 20 bucks for a fraction of what this site offers, and I'd be thrilled to get it.

If you're wondering whether or not you should do it, for criminy sakes, get in before they raise the price -- which is imminent. Test it for month. See if you're not a better, more knowledgeable, more confident guitar player at the end of that month. I can't legally guarantee you that you will be, but you'd have to be in a coma not to benefit immensely from that 20-dollar investment. And if you are in a coma, well, maybe that 20 bucks would be better spent elsewhere.

I've been an avid user of web sites that cater to the hobbies I've obsessed over. But I've never been exposed to a site that just magnetically draws me to it like this one does. I love playing the guitar now. And there's only one reason why: Totally Guitars.

If you have even the remotest idea that you might like to consider to start thinking about evaluating the prospect of wondering if you should play the guitar, you need this site -- like a diabetic needs insulin.

Do it. Do it now. Stop reading this idiotic post, and sign up for the Target program before it disappears on you. Be logical. What's the worst that can happen? You decide that the best and friendliest guitar instruction in the world just isn't for you, and you cancel after a month. It cost you 20 bucks to find that out. There. That wasn't so painful, was it?

That was rhetorical.

- Dennis (in Seattle, playing "Here Comes the Sun" while it's pouring outside)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic