Start your own TG band....

TGMatt

Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:32 pm

Hey all

I have noticed with interest the activity around the "Tovo Supergroup" project...and a lot of folks have contributed, and are participating, in many ways they are laying the groundwork, resolving issues, working as a team, and it is awesome to watch.

I read some comments in the chat room around this, and asking if people were going to join the TG group etc..

This first group is an amazing bunch, but please know that it is not 'THE TG GROUP"...their isn't one..or if their is , it is all of you, every single one of you, and one day we will have a crack at the Guinness Book of records..(one of my pet dreams for us)

What this means is that you can start your own project up...you don't have to settle for the first groups song..or maybe the way its structured or whatever.

I would love to see several of these take off and we could have a battle of the Super bands...with a prize suitable for the endeavor, so...jump in if you like, don't feel like the train has left the station...

I will come up with a prize if we can get 3 or more of these groups going...I think I would add that based around what we are trying to achieve here with your teaching and progression, that I would humbly suggest you pick a Target song...that way you all get to practice and then get schooled a touch by Neil at the end..But this is a suggestion only..

The intention of this email is to make you all see that this is your opportunity to do what you want as a group...and I will support it with some prizes if you like..

Thats all for now..

Cheers

Matt

johnrfeeney

Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:42 pm

i'm a great pick holder!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic