Its a wrap this year folks...thx to all of you - special thx to Target folk...

TGMatt

Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:16 pm

Just wanted to say a quick thank you to all of the wonderful folk here at TG, Target and non-Target members...from Neil myself, Big Jim and Naz, and the rest of the TG team..

We have pushed really really hard to give you a ton of content above and beyond what was expected..and we are going to have a break until the 15th of January...

Now of course we have our free live show we are running for all non-Target members on Saturday, but you won't be hearing from us until January after this..

What I can tell you is Neil is in the Studio today still filming some new material, and we have a ton of things we are going to be working on behind the scenes as we prepare for a bigger and better new year...

We think you have plenty to keep you occupied with until we pop up next year ...and of course we will be holding our first new years live show mid month...

I think we exceeded the lessons we promised by a factor of two, and we ran 11 live shows this year..next year we have some really neat stuff coming down the pipeline and of course the core content from Neil will be front and center...

I did not achieve all of my objectives this year, but I set the bar fairly high for the team..we have a long way to go, and want to keep the great content coming balanced by the occasional innovation...and some website updates..but that is all I want to say for now..

What is most important is that you all know how grateful we are to have you here..and that we are committed to making this a better and better place..

May your holidays be filled with Joy and happiness...and of course some acoustic guitar playing

Cheers

Matt

Moondog

Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:25 pm

Thank you guys!!!

You did a great job and I'm looking forward to see what comes in the new year.

Have a great holiday.

Mike

dennisg

Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:30 pm

Matt,

I've been a member for only about two months, but I want to say how appreciative I am of this site. It's everything i could possibly want: entertainment, education, and community. No other "hobby" site comes anywhere close to the degree and frequency with which you upgrade the value proposition for your members. Thank you for that.

And thanks to Neil for making learning this maddening instrument as simple, pleasurable, and fun as it can possibly be. And to Jim for keeping the infrastructure together.

The job the three of you do is masterful.

I can't wait till next year to see how you guys are going to top this.

- Dennis

Music Junkie

Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:32 pm

Thanks to everyone at TG. The experience has been more than I had expected so far and I can't wait to see what you guys have up your collective sleeves for 2010! I sincerely hope you all have a great holiday season!

Cheers!

MJ

suziko

Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:35 pm

Thanks, TG. One of the best things that happened to me in '09 was finding your site. I can't wait to see how '10 goes! Happy Holidays to you all and THANK YOU! Suzi

AcousticAl

Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:45 pm

A well deserved rest, for sure!

No doubt Santa will be good to all the TG staff. Thanks for everything in 2009.

mmmbldo

Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:45 pm

A sincere thank you to the Target Team for all you have done...congratulations on an excellent site. I hope that your holidays will be happy and your new year fruitful!

Yamaha48

Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:47 pm

Hello TG. Thanks fore all the hard work you have done this year.
This site is great fore evry guitar player.
I wisch hole the team a good hollyday,and a good sart fore 2010.

greet Anton

BigBear

Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:50 pm

I wanted give a great big thanks as well. I've used the Gift Card plan, and I've been spending SO much time learning new songs. Thank you, TG, for all the amazing content.

My wife and I are beginning a new chapter in our lives: we're moving to another continent, and spending 6+ months in the interim traveling (I'm taking my Baby Taylor!). We've been cutting back, selling stuff, trimming down. But one thing I'm *not* cutting back on is TG -- I'll be checking in from Thailand, China, India, Turkey, Europe, and beyond! Perhaps I'll start a blog soon... regardless, thanks for making this such a great value.

Happy Festivus!!

BigBear

Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:51 pm

Matt, Neil, BigJim and everyone else, what can I say but thank you profoundly for the best year of guitar, music and new friendships I've ever had! I have enough new material, or stuff I'd really like to get to someday, to last forever. So go ahead and take next Christmas off as well! lol!

To everyone at Totally Guitars, thank you again from a grateful customer and may the blessings of the season shine over you and yours. And may 2010 be successful and prosperous for you all!

I've got to go now because I have a whole bunch of new Pink Floyd songs to learn! :laugh:

Cheers to you all! :cheer:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic