Its a wrap this year folks...thx to all of you - special thx to Target folk...

michelew

Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:32 pm

Thanks from me to the whole TG team for creating this wonderful community and everything that you've offered up for us. I never imagined that learning could be this much fun - you all more than deserved your break - I hope you have a safe and happy holiday season with friends and family.

I'd also like to wish the community and especially all the great people I've met (who I already consider friends) through the target program a wonderful holiday season. You guys are a large part of what makes this place so much fun and have helped me HEAPS - to become a guitarist and in other ways too. So a huge thank you to all of you.

I'm sure I'll be chatting to you soon and that 2010 will be a blast - bring it on!

Love to you all.

Michele

lmc831

Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:26 pm

I also want to say that this site has inspired me to pick up my guitar and play again. I have learned alot from Neil's great way of teaching and knowledge. Thanks to all the guys behind the scenes that have helped put TG together. They should be proud! I look forward to 2010 at TG. Thanks again...have a safe and Happy Christmas!

My best,

Lisa

BobR

Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:43 pm

Thanks to Neil, Matt, Big Jim and everyone else involved with TG.

I am so glad I found the lesson on youtube for Still the Same. It has been a great learning experience and also a lot of fun with all the TG members.

Happy Holidays and see you next year.

Bob

Lavallee

Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:19 pm

Thanks to all TG . Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of you and your family. May the new year brings you joy and Happiness and some energy to keep up that addiction you have created here.

Thank you for keeping my guitar flame very bright.

By the same token, I also want to give the same wishes to all of you that participate in the forum with your good advices, suggestions, support and new ideas

Marc

leeson

Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:20 pm

Thank you guys.
I love TG. And I must echo that TG is the best thing that happened to me as well in 2009.

My New Year's resolution for 2010 involves TG you can be sure.

Peace to all on TG and around the world. May the music we learn here and play everywhere make this world a better place.

Bill

jayswett

Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:08 pm

Can't say anything that's already been said. What an incredible website.

RicksPick

Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:26 am

Thanks TG Team

Enjoy your break
Santa's going to be so busy visiting you all
Cos you have brought Happiness to so many

Thanks

RicksPick

mark

Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:13 am

I'd like to join in the chorus of thankyous.

I signed up for the target program within 2 minutes of it being annouced. I have never looked back from this. The site has continued to get better and better.

The amount of content going up recently is amazing and you all deserve a rest.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic