Have a question for the Live show On Saturday ??...regarding the Target Program??

TGMatt

Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:44 pm

Post your questions in advance here..and get a jump on everyone..

So whatever you want to ask about the Target Program, Neil's Teaching etc etc

We will answer these questions first on the live show..so post your question here and I will have these as the first ones answered..

Cheers

BobR

Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:13 pm

I've picked up an electric guitar. Do you think you can switch back and forth. I have been told if you can play the acoustic the electric is like "butter". Other people say it messes them up. just wondering.

Bob

TGMatt

Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:59 pm

BobR wrote:
I've picked up an electric guitar. Do you think you can switch back and forth. I have been told if you can play the acoustic the electric is like "butter". Other people say it messes them up. just wondering.

Bob

Bob this thread and this live show is for non Target users..

if you could be so kind as to open a new thread under the Target live questions and post it their, it will be the first question out of the blocks for Target users for next years first live show..and Ill make sure it gets answered mate..

Cheers

BobR

Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:22 pm

Sure sorry about that. :(

Bob

Merry Christmas Happy New Year !!

willem

Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:10 am

goodluck on you free users,,happy Xmas and very good 2010......with Target....

mark

Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:42 am

I'm already a target memebr but I have a question which I wondered about for a while.

How many target members are there?

I realise there may be reasons why you wouldn't want to answer this (and obviously that's fine if that is the case). I would just be interested to know how many there are of us out there.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic