Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:17 pm

Lavallee wrote:
AcousticAl wrote:
Lavallee wrote:
AcousticAl wrote:

This is Frodo trying to scare Sauron

Marc

Give the man a prize!!
Thanks Al, please send me the complete collection of Lord of the Strings (not the G ones)
Marc
I just love the fact that this guys' playing is now in this thread [strike]seven[/strike] scratch that-- eight times!! If he only knew.

AndyT

Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:35 am

His video is 2 years old now but I invited him here anyway. His YouTube page for this says he wants to learn how to play and someone told him to post and get feedback.
Poor guy mostly got idiots calling him names.

heithoff

Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:13 am

There are many levels of suckyness. And for me it also depends on how many drinks I have had.... But, never the less. Oh, yes..I have those days where all of a sudden it's like some one turned off the light in my brain and I can't play worth a darn. The connection between my brain and fingers just stopped. But, hey I have an excuse...I am old and I am losing my mind. lol. Then the next day I come back and Eddie Van Halen, I am. But the worst thing for me, is remembering the music. I have to have the lyrics and music in front of me to play anymore. We all have those bad days where we suck. Let's just hope they are all offset by the good days. ;)

Peace.

Paul G.

Chasplaya

Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:45 pm

AcousticAl wrote:
Lavallee wrote:
AcousticAl wrote:
Lavallee wrote:

Give the man a prize!!
Thanks Al, please send me the complete collection of Lord of the Strings (not the G ones)
Marc
I just love the fact that this guys' playing is now in this thread [strike]seven[/strike] scratch that-- [strike]eight [/strike] nine times!! If he only knew.
Damn you guys found me at last took you a while lol!!

Chasplaya

Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:02 pm

Noting Neil never posted here. Hmm Neil do you have sucky days? I bet your sucky days are relative, your bad days being better than my good days!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic