Haoli25 aka Bill Hits 1000 !!

michelew

Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:15 pm

Woo hoo Bill!! - I haven't seen them all, but the contributions I've seen have definitely been on the 'wise man' side of the spectrum. thanks for your advice and encouragement. Hey have those nieces of yours joined yet?

willem

Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:24 pm

AKA BILL (TRANSLATE IT IS /WILLEM)//CONGRAT AND LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR COLLABORATION,,,,ONE HIT MORE,(i was not yelling or upset)...

neverfoundthetime

Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:37 am

Bill!! - I haven't seen them all, but the contributions I've seen have definitely been on the 'wise man' side of the spectrum.
... what Michele meant was wise-guy, Bill :woohoo:

haoli25

Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:14 am

michelew wrote:
Woo hoo Bill!! - I haven't seen them all, but the contributions I've seen have definitely been on the 'wise man' side of the spectrum. thanks for your advice and encouragement. Hey have those nieces of yours joined yet?

Thank you Michele, but I am pretty sure though that Plato was gazing in my direction with that part about the FOOL. :laugh:

My niece and her friend are actually doing pretty well with their guitar lessons. I have encouraged them to join in the Forum, but I got this odd look and "Ewwwww, those people are all old and junk!"

Youth is wasted on the young. Now if Timo only had a younger brother, I could get them on here with no problems....

Bill Image

Music Junkie

Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:02 pm

Congrats Bill. Have to say that I always appreciate your voice of reason around here. Pleasure reading your posts, and I look forward to the next 1000!

MJ

haoli25

Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:32 pm

Thank you MJ. I see that you will be joining the 'club' very soon. I always appreciate your contributions to the Forum. Keep 'em coming.

Bill

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic