Thought For The Day

sandysue

Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:46 am

Now to address that hell on earth thing you've been alluding to Dermot. so imagine for a moment that earth is just a remotely placed jail, for lack of a better term, and you have to stay here until you wake up and get a clue, ( or quit being dishonest or whatever). So of course the irony is going to be that you've actually had access to that jail key all along. Life is just plain weird isn't it. Good thing we have guitars, and friends right.

thereshopeyet

Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:21 pm

Sandy

The Large Hadron Collider - They didn't know what to expect when it was turned on.
There was talk at the time the planet could disappear into a Black Hole.
Irrespective of that they turned it on anyway ! :ohmy:
Before that I could play guitar really well !!
:laugh: :laugh:

The Weather Weapon has the name of a musical instrument - The dreaded "They" spoil everything ! :dry: -

HARRP

:S

sandysue

Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:10 pm

Dermot, you are way to funny. However, you do realize that black holes are somewhere out in space, which is exactly where our conversations have been heading for a while now. So now that we are back on earth, it's your turn to pick the next thought for the day.

thereshopeyet

Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:52 am

Your Turn Sandy, Cos I'm Running On Emtpy,........................ although I know where I'm going !

sandysue

Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:27 am

great song, great guitar playing, great pick on the music, and he has great shinny hair. I love it. I'm not sure where hell is, but I don't think it's here, this is just life, with all of its pain and glory, and great music

cosmicmechanic

Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:09 pm

This fable is shared by many cultures.

The Allegory of the Long Spoons !

sandysue

Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:28 pm

thanks for the thought cosmicmechanic

"beware when thinking only of yourself" loved Desmond Tutu's parable, I guess we all inherently know that what he say's is true

thereshopeyet

Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:10 pm

Pierre.... nicely told....... Beware......TG will now be inundate by Weight Watchers seeking Christmas gift vouchers to hell !!!

:ohmy:

cosmicmechanic

Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:15 pm

sandysue wrote:
... "beware when thinking only of yourself" loved Desmond Tutu's parable, I guess we all inherently know that what he say's is true
Sandy, bless your optimism.

But it is true that some humans are able to live up to this ideal, in their own way.

The secret: somehow they keep it in mind.

Pierre

thereshopeyet

Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:19 pm

Feed Another, Eat Each Other .......... a counting lesson too....maybe :dry: ?

Gasmac Gilmore :ohmy:

Sandy Wrote:
I'm not sure where hell is.....
Why don't you know ......... Why don't you know..........:ohmy: :ohmy: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic