The TG Family - a summary

TGMatt

Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:35 pm

Greetings

Just wanted to give you a brief overview of folk who have been and are part of the TG family at present..as we add some suprizes this year I thought I had better summarize the team somewhat..

Neil - ie Grand popo - Occasionally teaches guitar, occasionally feeds me, occasionally lends me his cat

Matt- Mispells, uses poor grammar or rushes his posts ..but generally directs/plans traffic, and tries real hard

Mike - Customer service - some of you have worked with him already , does a stirling job and in some very odd hours..

Nazar - Been with me for several years now, and as of this year is full time TG ,guitar player, family man, talented programmer

Cheryle - Works behind the scenes with merchants, and sends out the gift cards and all sorts of admin

Major - Our second newest addition (in programming)- is starting to make his presence felt - and doing a great job welcome mate

Mikey G - My main go to man - This guy has been with me in other businesses for almost 2 years now and will be joining TG over the next few weeks full time ..Cant wait to have him on deck, he is my lieu
tenant and just a superhero without the cape..(I am presently buying him one) - He will get his own formal introduction from me soon.

We have some temps that float in and out - Kacey, Olympus, and a couple of others you will see from time to time

We have some new staff additions coming - and I will be announcing them when appropriate ...........

Our Teaching staff has grown and is about to get bigger..

Mike Mullins - brand new - welcome mate - Mandolin and collectible guitars and "special projects"

Susan - Our incredible Resident Theory genius and we look forward to some special things this year together..

Bob - You may have seen his base lesson and his posts , he is one of our bass teachers , keep it up Bob

Michelle - Our resident Ukelele teacher, currently recovering from a health issue, but we are praying for a speedy recovery because she just shines ...

AJ - You have seen a couple of Electric lessons

Now - we have some new guests on their (there) way ...and I am looking forward very much to bringing them to you soon..so stay tuned...

That is it for now ..hope this helps you all