Help needed to launch a new feature on TG - consider this a fun game/contribution

dekotaj

Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:25 pm

Thanks Matt,Just trying to give back a little.Seems like all I get to do Is take.Ill leave the videos to Neil.No hard feelings I hope.

TGMatt

Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:26 pm

dekotaj wrote:
I did something I feel real (stupid)doing.
In stead of me try to type the pick pattern.I would like to tell you all about.I thought I would make a video,and try to show you what i mean.But now that i done it I not sure it is much help.If you would like to watch me make a fool of my self it is up in the student review.And please remember that i coached baseball for over 20 years to young boys.and I dont mean to talk at you just habit over so many years.Matt if this is a bad Ideal please remove it.And Sorry for some missups on the video.

Hey mate

Not stupid at all..nice effort...Great little addition to our library of information thx a lot..

just a little off tangent...you have the idea..but I wanted to keep this focused on what we have in the Target program, and relationships between those lessons and other songs...so perhaps you could take a look at doing some of those relationships..so Neil and I have a starting list to work with and jogs our memory..

Nice job though..thx for the video

CHeers

d_dog

Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:49 pm

Hey Matt, the newly released 4+20 seems to have the same picking, at least very similar arpeggio's, as dear prudence. Am I right?

d_dog

Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:57 pm

Matt I just thought of another one. Someone recently requested the song My Sweet Lord, and they were wondering about the strumming. I realized that I think the strumming on Sister Golden Hair is very similar.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic