>>New Target Lesson - Suite Judy Blue eyes - Crosby Stills & Nash A Target Drip feed lesson !!!

TGMatt

Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:48 pm

Drum roll....

This lesson is a brand new format - so please read

Here is our latest lesson, by Crosby Stills and Nash, it is a tune that has been strategically placed (refer to the thread I began about related techniques and songs in Target)...

The lesson is the first in a brand new series called the "drip feed" lessons...

I will do a little video with a history of how this came about but briefly here..

The lessons will be very short and the song difficulty is mid to high range for drip feed lessons..

You will only get 1 part a month...so this is a side project for more advanced players...who may be able to jump ahead..

But here is the real kicker...for those of you like me who want to tackle harder songs..but get overwhelmed by its complexity early..here is a way to see a very small part of a tune..work on it and only this part without getting ties up in the rest of the song , until you get this part down..

This also means we would love to see your videos of just these mini parts...over time you will build a video progression...for us it will enable us to laser in on just these components, and help accelerate your learning, so get your videos in ....one little bit at a time..

At the end of course you will be able to film the entire production put together...

You will find this lesson under "Drip Feed" in the menu section of Target...

Looking forward to seeing some of your efforts

Cheers

Matt

eagle670

Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:54 pm

I like the "drip feed" idea. One problem that I have is that I always want to look ahead in a new tune before I should be. These types of lessons will slow things down a bit and force me to learn each part, before going on. Can't wait to try it!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic