Boy from OZ and the city of churches, and Tovo's neighbour (sic)beats Federer and Chris from Swiss.?

heyjoe

Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:20 am

1 set all 6-3 4-6

I see how you guys have thousands of posts now, you do sporting commentaries for Chas and you can easily rack the posts up!

AndyT

Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:21 am

How much is 8,493 rutabegas in US dollars? That's how much they want to let me watch the game live online.
Forget it. I'm off to bed. See you all tomorrow in Kona.

neverfoundthetime

Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:27 am

we're in the chat room Joe...

heyjoe

Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:53 am

thanks chris, i need to go do some work now, construction then ironing, then food, then more work, oh what a diverse life i lead..will be keeping an eye on the match though.

neverfoundthetime

Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:08 am

Well I wanted to watch the semi-final of the Ozzie Open between Federer and Tsonga..... but Tsonga didn't show up and promptly got tonked by Federer . . . or as a sign in the crowd said, he got Federeized! Federer was just way to good for him. The final against Murray will be a different game... Murray is playing the best of his life and Federer has had problems against him last couple of matches. He has the game that can beat Federer and he is very fit. But this is Federer in top form and it is a Grand Slam final, so.....
Should be a great match.

Edit: Not only was Fedi brilliant on court, he just gave the best post match interview I've ever seen with Jim Courier... very funny!

heyjoe

Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:32 am

should be a good game federer v murray, fed was awesome this morning, tsonga didnt turn up, after match interview was brilliant from fed, and i reckon he just put a bit more pressure on murray to win

it has to be a closer game than todays, murray would have fought every single point.

i hope they both bring their A games on sunday

Joe

p.s wonder if chas has seen the result on his "live text" service yet?

waggis

Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:41 am

I wish I could watch King Roger (Hammer of the Scots) take on Murray, but I will go skiing to take advantage of the fresh powder snow this weekend. Roger seems to have faith in his game so I predict Rodger in 4 sets.

neverfoundthetime

Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:43 am

I hope so David, I will watch and see, will be a close call and depends upon so many factors.... makes for great viewing.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic