Happy Birthday For my dear friend TGNAZ

TGMatt

Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:35 pm

Happy birthday mate...Do you realize that you have been working for me now in various companies for 8 years...since 2002 ...wow...

You are a loyal friend, a great programmer...a great dad..and soon to be even more, and what an amazing co-incidence that you would be a guitar player and I end up creating this with you...who would have known ?...

You may not like flying ...but you truly do give me wings sometimes..

Thx Naz...and many many happy returns...

(p.s) - I may have inadvertantly sent you a bonus this month... ;) no need to send it back as the postage costs from the Ukraine are out of this world...

TGJIM

Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:58 pm

Naz!

Happy Birthday my friend. You are so great. A lot of people here do not know how responsible you are for a lot of the programming magic on the site.

To anyone who is a TG member just know Naz is the kind of guy that translate ideas to reality, breaks through the rules of any program, and is just a heck of a guy.

Happy to work with you each day. Happy Birthday!

Big Jim

Lavallee

Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:23 am

Happy birthday Naz, wish all the best

Marc

Chasplaya

Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:50 am

Yeah man have a great day and many more

Happy Birthday

Chas

PS Love the work that goes on around here, incredible!

Chasplaya

Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:17 am

Happy Birthday Naz!

What a great month to be born into. Thanks for all you do here at TG, we could not have gotten anywhere near this point without your talent and hard work- all mostly behind the scenes and unrecognized.

Neil

d_dog

Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:33 am

Happy Birthday NAZ! I wish we knew you better. We only get to enjoy the fruits of your labor I guess. Thanks for helping these guys realize this amazing effort. Cheers!

cosmicmechanic

Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:37 am

Ah, the unrecognized programmer, or technical worker.

Wanna build a subway? It's just a box with a door, and you go in and ride to work, right? So what's all the fuss about infrastructure, power lines, hydro-electric dams?

You get my drift. I use this comparison because working in "Information Technology" is often like building "underground cathedrals" that may go completely unnoticed, because: "it works, so what else do you expect?".

Hi Naz.

Thanks for all you do.

You are getting well deserved recognition here ... TG is quite a special place!

Happy Birthday!

Pierre

TGNaz

Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:57 am

Oh what a great surprise for me this cold morning (it's -25C outside) was to watch this fantastic greeting.
I had lot of greetings yesterday but surely it is the one greatest and the one really important to me.

Thanks Matt, I'm really appreciate!

p.s. and yes "mnogaja lita" sounded almost perfectly!

TGNaz

Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:09 am

Guys, thanks a lot for the greetings. I've got huge positive charge for today and for the next 30 years :-)

Really good to know that job I'm doing is helpful for you and someone else enjoys it as much as I do!

Thank you all!

haoli25

Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:30 am

Happy birthday NAZ. And thank you for helping make this site so great.

Bill

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic