>>Streets Of London - Newest Target Lesson - Available now

dtaylor

Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:16 pm

It's going to be a hugely popular lesson and I love the development into properly making tunes one's own by experimentation with picking patterns and adding melody notes.

The more songs I learn (everything I know I've learned from TG) the more I appreciate the effort Neil puts into explaining the theory behind the progression etc.

Thanks for another excellent lesson.

Dean

Yamaha48

Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:17 pm

Thanks Neil fore this great lesson.

cheers

tovo

Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:18 pm

Matt mate don't let it get to you. This lesson is fantastic and I'm personally so thrilled, this is a song I've wanted to learn since picking up the guitar and I was very keen to wait for Neil's lesson. Thanks SO MUCH.

Again, for every 100 members you ocassionally get 1 complaint on the public forum. Not worth the ulcers buddy.

Great work guys, thank you all.

TGJIM

Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:30 pm

I noticed after Steve Jobs announced the new Ipad today that Apples website didn't have it on there until an hour later. Sounds like we are keeping good company ;)

TGMatt

Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:37 pm

Now up on top 20 and master menu all...so within a couple of hours of posting lesson

heyjoe

Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:07 pm

Great lesson guys, I couldn't find it at first, but I thought it was me being daft and tired, rather than you guys! My brain was in vic 20 mode, so I went away and chilled- went and bought some wallpaper ( what a life I lead :laugh: ), came back, and here it is. Kinda strange as I was thinking about this tune yesterday and watching it on youtube, and it appears here today-the people at TG towers have ESP I think

Its just jumped to the top of my list, work on it starts tomorrow morning

Thanks Matt, Thanks Neil.

Laura, my wife, has just asked what a Vic 20 was, I feel so old!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic