Help me decide- should I go over to the dark side??

AndyT

Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:48 am

No worries Joe. Just blame it on Bear. Especially since hes not here. LOL

heyjoe

Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:51 am

good idea andy

bear told me to do it, honest!!

nooooooo, couldnt be that evil, it was all my own doing, gotta be able to laugh at yourself, and I can!

neverfoundthetime

Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:54 am

Thread locked! .....until Joe can tell us what the .... it was all about :-)

heyjoe

Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:59 am

it was all about the madness in my mind chris, me thinking something on site was incorrect, and a kind gent letting me know that the error was my error not a real error...did i use the word error to many times there?

I'm hoping the door doesnt hit me to hard on my ass on the way out of this thread!

Chasplaya

Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:01 am

heyjoe wrote:
it was all about the madness in my mind chris, me thinking something on site was incorrect, and a kind gent letting me know that the error was my error not a real error...did i use the word error to many times there?

I'm hoping the door doesnt hit me to hard on my ass on the way out of this thread!
I think you err'd on the right side Joe

AndyT

Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:01 am

Chris,
ToMAYto or ToMAHto ?

heyjoe

Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:06 am

Thanks guys

when I'm torturing myself over what to do, its good to know that I have like minded souls who are happy to extract the juice out of me at a moments notice

with friends like you, who needs an enema?

oops, spelling mistake, or was it? :P

Chasplaya

Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:07 am

heyjoe wrote:
Thanks guys

when I'm torturing myself over what to do, its good to know that I have like minded souls who are happy to extract the juice out of me at a moments notice

with friends like you, who needs an enema?

oops, spelling mistake, or was it? :P
When the defecation hits the rotary oscillator, don't worry we will be right behind you

AndyT

Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:09 am

I'll be a bit off to the side actually...

neverfoundthetime

Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:11 am

Dear Sir
I'd like to complain about the standard of spelling and grammar on this sight! Not only do you use a small I when referring to yourself (what would Freud tell us about what that means?!) but you also use the word to to mean too, that too is two errors made in one post to this site. I am appalled. And don't get me started on the apostrophes!!! (See below).

Yours
Richard Head (Major, rtd.)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic