Chasplaya

Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:17 am

TGMatt wrote:
Concert in April..

We gotta go Neil, anyone else ??
That could be your Avatar competition prize to me lol

neverfoundthetime

Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:35 am

To a concert? With so called guitar players that need help on their songwriting skills? And have to showboat on nylon strings occasionally? Where do I sign up for a poke in the eye with a sharp stick?

I seem to remember some alternate personalities taking over recently... are they gone yet???

Anon

P.S. Maybe if Tom joins the band, or you want to go to a women's tennis match with me.

TGMatt

Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:41 am

You r such a closed minded Killjoy...

; )

TGMatt

Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:45 am

Neil wrote:
To a concert? With so called guitar players that need help on their songwriting skills? And have to showboat on nylon strings occasionally? Where do I sign up for a poke in the eye with a sharp stick?

I seem to remember some alternate personalities taking over recently... are they gone yet???

Anon

P.S. Maybe if Tom joins the band, or you want to go to a women's tennis match with me.
Im thinking we are going to run out of songs soon, with none of them reaching your standards of greatness..

May have to move you into the 80's scene...

TGMatt

Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:00 am

Hey, you have to remember- I can't even sit through a movie, some of which even allegedly have plots. More than about 15 minutes of half-trick songs by anybody is about 13 more than I can take. Then there's the cost of parking to consider.

This reminds me of a response I once got from Mike Mullin's dad when, as kids, we asked him if he would take us to the zoo. He said, "If the zoo wants you, they'll come get you."

TGMatt

Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:10 am

Yeah that is why I got you a movie for Xmas..

AndyT

Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:17 am

Matt, I know chas offered to go with you, but it would be far cheaper to fly me over instead. :laugh:

Neil, Shame on you! Don't you know that you are supposed to go to events to help support the economy? Just ask Obama.

syndes

Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:48 pm

As the Eagle's title says "Get Over It". I enjoy watching another talented guitarist live be it an in-person or recorded-live venue. There will always be those behind you and in front of you when it comes to talent and know-how.
Nevertheless, I'm not going to cancel my Target Member subscription :cheer:
Keep up the good work and your mission.

TGMatt

Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:20 pm

syndes wrote:
As the Eagle's title says "Get Over It". I enjoy watching another talented guitarist live be it an in-person or recorded-live venue. There will always be those behind you and in front of you when it comes to talent and know-how.
Nevertheless, I'm not going to cancel my Target Member subscription :cheer:
Keep up the good work and your mission.
Ah men...

Now we just gotta get Neils proffessional snobbery over the line brother..Im going to work on him today

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic