Founding Member Badge on profile ....

6string

Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:04 am

dekotaj wrote:
6string wrote:
AcousticAl wrote:
6string wrote:

I think they mean if you let your membership lapse.
There's no fee involved so what constitues a membership lapse?
There is for target.And worth every penny.Just what it is to for the f.m.,Pennys
???

Are you saying it's for Target Members only??? so founding members of The TP not necessarily TG??

heyjoe

Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:22 pm

The site that just keeps on giving, just fantastic.

They say that god is in the details, and its little touches like this that make this site stand out amongst other guitar sites-which lets be honest here, are poor in comparison.

We keep being told there are more surprises to follow, and there always are.

Thanks Matt, Neil and co, a very pleasant surprise

Joe

AcousticAl

Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:24 pm

6string wrote:
dekotaj wrote:
6string wrote:
AcousticAl wrote:

There's no fee involved so what constitues a membership lapse?
There is for target.And worth every penny.Just what it is to for the f.m.,Pennys
???

Are you saying it's for Target Members only??? so founding members of The TP not necessarily TG??

I assume it's for Target members only, as we've invested not only our time, but our money in the future of TG. But I don't know for sure, so I'll leave it to Matt to explain.

TGMatt

Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:48 pm

The founding members of Target yes ....that is what the badge signifies...many many times we talked about that ..now we have a way to identify the folk who stepped up and believed in us early on..

6string

Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:56 pm

TGMatt wrote:
The founding members of Target yes ....that is what the badge signifies...many many times we talked about that ..now we have a way to identify the folk who stepped up and believed in us early on..
The badge has T.G. on it which is Totally Guitars not T.P. which is
Target Program, I find that misleading as I was one of the 1st if not
the 1st nonadmin person on the board.

TGMatt

Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:03 pm

Ughhhhhhh...

Thats what were doing misleading folk...????????????????????

For what end ?

Tell you what I will have it adjusted to show it as Target founders..

For all the folk who joined the site but not Target early, we appreciate you being here, I know the rest of the community does, this badge was for us here at TG to remember who supported us early in terms of the "leap of faith" with the training..

Thats all..

waggis

Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:05 pm

The badges are sweet! I'm very proud to be a part of this site and everything it has to offer. The owners and members are a true class act. Thanks to Matt, Neil, and everybody involved. Matt let me ask a question and i apologize if its already been brought up. Have you thought about making some t-shirts with the badge and your website on it? or something similar? I know we had the contests and all but wasn't sure if anything was produced out of it. I frequent several concerts, festivals, and of course bars around town and would be happy to wear it. Free advertising for you, a cool shirt for us. sounds like a win/win. Thanks again.

- Catfish

waggis

Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:09 pm

Matt - As far as changing the badge or the verbage i wouldn't waste your time. You're not going to please everyone. It looks great.

- Catfish

ffsooo3

Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:11 pm

I think it's great that the early adopters of TARGET are recognized. They are the ones who helped to make TG the great site that it is!

neverfoundthetime

Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:25 pm

Don't change it Matt. The TG members who paid in to TARGET funded the site so it's exactly as you said you would do things.

When I joined, I realised I could get several months worth of free usage out of the site with all the free stuff here. But I felt it was so worth the money that I gladly paid in to TARGET. And it's paying back many fold!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic