Your favorite old concert souveniers

TGMike

Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:40 pm

I was in the garage today looking for some floppy diskettes... long long story...

Anyway came across these gems

Have anything you kept that brings good memories from your old concert going days?

Other stuff I have around somewhere includes:

ZZTop key chain
Yes various tour t-shirts
Pearl Jam Shirt

thereshopeyet

Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:14 pm

Thanks

TGMatt

Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:47 pm

TGMike wrote:
I was in the garage today looking for some floppy diskettes... long long story...

Anyway came across these gems

Have anything you kept that brings good memories from your old concert going days?

Other stuff I have around somewhere includes:

ZZTop key chain
Yes various tour t-shirts
Pearl Jam Shirt
You were taking a photo of said disks , for that new site you were making for me ?...wow been online a while, but that long ?..

TGMike

Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:54 pm

thereshopeyet wrote:
TGMike
Sorry don't have any souveniers but talking of Floppy's.

The other week my uncle wanted me to make master copies of old MIDI files he has on Floppy.

When I went to purchase them I felt like an alien!

I did eventually manage to purchase 40 disks.... only £10 (about $15)

Felt strange having not used them in a long time.... all 1.44 MB of them!

:)
Well it was only about 6 weeks ago I gave my sister in-law a hard time about buying some. I asked her if the kid at the store even knew what she was talking about. :) Then I explained to her what USB drives are.

I found a few in the garage but they don't work anymore. One was the original Doom game diskette. It put a project on hold me and my son were doing but we will pick some up tomorrow.

Lavallee

Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:57 am

Most of my concert "memorabilia" are guitar picks. I have caught some good ones over the years; Eddie Money, .38 Special, and most recently i caught one from KK Downing of Judas Priest! Awesome Guitarist. Him and Glenn Tipton both rock.

- Catfish

izzyhara

Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:20 am

Wings Over America t shirt. I actually stripped down in the parking lot and put it on. Seeing one of the Beatles was almost a religious experience. At 12 years old, I could forge Paul McCartneys signature. Don't have the shirt anymore, alas.

thereshopeyet

Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:30 am

Thanks

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic