Hey all did u like the live show today - Comments here pls

MarkM

Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:34 am

Matt, Neil and team. Another great show today. I really enjoyed it. It is really amazing what you have done in such a short amount of time with this site and program. Remarkable really. A great amount of talent in front of the camera and behind the site as well. Thank you. I noticed that there was alot of information presented in a short 90 mintues. Will we be seeing more "specialty" live broadcasts where more time is given to each disapline (sp?) thus allowing more time per topic? I know this was really about introductions today and it was great. Just wondering. Thanks again and I look forward to the next broadcast.

MarkM

prawnpig

Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:42 am

I am sorry to have missed it but was attending the Olympics today,

Dave

cosmicmechanic

Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:06 am

I enjoyed the variety of subjects covered, and the change in background settings,
although I do revere the classic framed rectangular panels with the frame joint that
pops out the middle of Neil's head (don't tinker with that!).
Also nice that Matt was quite present and not only his voice from afar.

Am I stretching things if I consider this an informal "talk show" format, with teachers
providing structured musical content instead of guest performers promoting their latest hits?
There was also a humorous atmosphere, which is great of course.

As for the new content, although it's all interesting, at the moment it's mainly the voice lessons
I will consider giving up additional sleeping hours to explore.

Also, during the show, one comment on the chat stream said it was maybe time for a
female presence on camera. Maybe at least a nice poster? Doesn't have to be a pin-up.

Good show ... (but UStream? ugh)

Well done guyz

coomba

Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:02 am

Gday
I'm spewen I slept in (Sunday) and I was looking forward to it .Sounds like it was a cracker of a show and I can't wait to see the re run.
Cheers Scott

Catman

Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:40 am

I didn't manage to watch live--I'll watch the video later.

David

willem

Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:13 am

Yeah i liked the show,,great to see the new teachers,,love the humor on a certain moment,,looking forward to more acoustic lessons and the voice......Hoi yeah the women ask for a kalender with all the men on it...

neverfoundthetime

Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:43 am

It was pretty much the best show yet, informative and amusing with a great vibe. Excellent! Tony, Rick and myself were at another winebar with the girls, Tammy, Izzy and Michele having a private party before Al let us know we were in the wrong room! I guess the lesson there was: use the TG link in future and don't go direct to Ustream.

AcousticAl

Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:29 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:
It was pretty much the best show yet, informative and amusing with a great vibe. Excellent! Tony, Rick and myself were at another winebar with the girls, Tammy, Izzy and Michele having a private party before Al let us know we were in the wrong room! I guess the lesson there was: use the TG link in future and don't go direct to Ustream.

It was a great show, and I'm sorry I had to leave before it was over. Will see the rest when it's uploaded.

Re. what Chris said- this is the second time that I (and others) have been signed into the wrong Ustream room waiting for TG to start. I missed the first 5 or 10 minutes of the broadcast. Is there a way to get the TG link up earlier to avoid this problem? I checked the Target/TG Live link up until about 10 minutes before the broadcast, and it wasn't there yet. I went back to TG after the show started and saw that it was there-- then went back to the dead Ustream room to tell everyone to leave there and go to the proper room.

Waddaya say BigJim? Do we have the technology? :)

RicksPick

Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:52 am

That was a classic episode,
Such a hoot, Matt was funny trying to contain himself before letting loose,being asked to do an impression of Mr Ed,
Thanks the relaxed nature, all the introductions, nice.

RicksPick

tovo

Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:00 pm

It was a great show that must have taken a bit of organisation. Enjoyed meeting all the instructors. Thanks Al for telling us the party was down the street or we would have missed the whole thing! I never saw Matt though, just a massive laptop.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic