Hey all did u like the live show today - Comments here pls

TGMatt

Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:48 pm

Hey all comments here pls..

AndyT

Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:01 pm

What I saw was great. I came in when Hector was playing before he left. I missed everything before that.

I'm really looking forward to the voice lessons.

michelew

Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:05 pm

What I saw was great. A few of us went to the wrong venue initially. I can't wait for the video so I can see the bits I missed. You really are getting a phenomenal line up of teachers together. I'll need a time machine to take advantage of the new content and still hold down my job.

izzyhara

Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:34 pm

I kind of second what Michele says.... I am SO very excited about everything that you are doing for us here. Now I really need to get my priorities straight, or I won't accomplish anything because I will just be hopping around looking at stuff even more than I am now. This was my first "live" show and I have to admit that I really feel a part of the TG family now. Matt, you are such a kick!! Loved Hector, although it is not exactly the type of classical I would have preferred. I have no interest in electric stuff, but am glad you have included that area, along with bass playing, for those that are interested. Jim is awesome and I can't wait to figure out a way to work with him. As you can probably tell from my videos, I love to sing!! Of course there were some very annoying problems with the video. But it was worth it to be there "live" most of the time. And of course I will be watching it again to see what I missed. All in all, this is an incredible experience, and was especially useful for you to introduce us to all the new people we get to work with. Exceptional way to spend a snowy afternoon in Colorado.

goldleaf

Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:04 pm

I came in just in time to hear the last few minutes of Hector, so I will look forward to seeing what I missed. I agree with what has been said, it is great that we have so many areas to work on. I never thought I would be interested in voice lessons or having a voice coach to work with even as part of a group. I think I will be occupied learning some of Neil's songs but others may be ready to move on to Classical or Electric or Bass. It is just awesome to have the choice. I was planning on retiring within the next 2 years but I might have to move up that time frame up so I can spend more time on my other activities like finger picking, song writing, learning slack key style playing, things like that. Thanks Matt and Neil and everyone who is responsible for coming up with all the great ideas that are making TG what it is. Gary

BobR

Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:41 pm

I thought it was great. You're bringing in a lot of talent and so many things to choose from. How to choose???? I only had one complaint and it's with Ustream. I originally signed up with Ustream with my TG name so it would show in the chat, but whatever I tried it basically didn't work. Well enough of that rant. The Target Live was great again as usual. You guys are doing a fabulous job. Keep up the good work :woohoo: :woohoo:

Bob a.k.a.(bobr)

Lavallee

Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:50 pm

I thought it was a great show to see everybody. There is already a lot to to learn but all the new teachers, it will get really big. It would be nice that for each TG live, one of the teacher would be present for a short presentation of a project or to answer some questions.

Marc

Music Junkie

Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:53 pm

Matt:

Another great show. I know we had a bit different format today with the introductions, but I thought it was nice to get to meet them. Classical, Electric, Singing, Mandolin, Bass.......Things are shaping up quite nicely me thinks...... B) B) B) B)

Many thanks Matt, once again, for your brainchild here at TG..... :lol:

haoli25

Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:18 pm

Hey Matt. First off, congratulations on buying Tommy Emmanuel's Country Gentleman. What a piece of history. I am only a little jealous. (actually, a LOT jealous! lol) That one-on-one with Tommy must have been awesome too. (also jealous)
What a staff you put together!!! TG is an amazing guitar site and it truly gets better each day. Hats off to you. I would hate to be the owner of another guitar site. You have "crushed your enemies, seen them driven before you, and heard the lamentations of their women". Thanks to you, Neil and the TG staff for all that you do.

It was a great show. I am looking forward to watching it again.

Bill Image

Chasplaya

Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:41 pm

Great show yet again, shame about technology but I guess we need to put up with that for the time being. Just so much to take in a bit overwhelming really. I think its been said but it would be good every now and then if the live show featured just one instructor and we knew in advance to prepare questions. BUt hey outstanding guys you crammed a lot of quality into an hour and a half.

I take my hat off to you

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic