Happy Birthday BigBear

Music Junkie

Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:29 pm

Hey Bear! Happy Birthday! I hope you are surrounded by those who love you today. I consider myself lucky to have met you here at the site and enjoy your friendship very much. Not often I can vent about work and have someone understand my pain.....lol

Take care of yourself and have some of that lousy tasting cake you were talking about. In fact, you can have my share too..... :woohoo:

Jason

Lavallee

Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:31 pm

Happy Birthday Rick, it seems that Chas is ahead of us being on March 13, unless there is a mistake in the date under your avatar.

I also want to thank you for that you for all that you do here. You always have a good advice for whoever is asking for one and you are a wealth of information. You just don't have only a point af view, you always have the backup to support it. I like the fact that you give good advice when someone post a video, some people are not advanced enough to give some, yet, but you are and you take the time to enter sometimes fairly long comments showing that you care.

I am glad I know you and honored to consider you a friend.

You can have all the cake you want, there is still 364 days of "/%$%?& salad

Marc

dekotaj

Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:00 pm

Happy Birthday BigBear.

Kevin

Craig

Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:09 pm

Happy Birthday Rick. I always appreciate your help and support on the site. I hope you have a great day.
Craig

jim56

Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:41 pm

Happy B-day Rick, Thanks for all your advice, help and insight you have provided on this forum and to my PMs to ya. -Jim

neverfoundthetime

Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:02 pm

Well it's now officially your birthday in Switzerland Rick and we are having fireworks and cake with Toblerone candles and Smarties and..... oh, did someone mention no sugar, no fat and not carbs? But chocolate's all-right, right? Dang... we'll just have to clean it all up for you!

BigBear, it is our honour and privilege to count you as our great friend here at TG. May you share many more birthdays with us all and ..... get that video posted before you are legally over the limit!

Great day to you my friend!
Chris

michelew

Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:05 pm

Lavallee wrote:
Happy Birthday Rick, it seems that Chas is ahead of us being on March 13, unless there is a mistake in the date under your avatar.

I also want to thank you for that you for all that you do here. You always have a good advice for whoever is asking for one and you are a wealth of information. You just don't have only a point af view, you always have the backup to support it. I like the fact that you give good advice when someone post a video, some people are not advanced enough to give some, yet, but you are and you take the time to enter sometimes fairly long comments showing that you care.

I am glad I know you and honored to consider you a friend.
I second Marc's comments. You are a big sweetie and a crucial member of our little community.

Happy Birthday.

RicksPick

Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:35 pm

Happy Birthday Rick

Have a good day

RicksPick

BobR

Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:25 pm

Happy Birthday Bear.

Hope you have a wonderful day.

Bob

izzyhara

Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:29 pm

Happy Birthday you Big Ole Bear.... are you old? Not as old as me.... Love your friendship on the forum. All the best today... Izzy

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic