Ok...Guesses as to what you think we will release this next week ??

TGMatt

Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:50 am

So I think we managed to release something every day of the week this week and threw in a couple of other mini efforts, along with dozens of student reviews from Neil...so a huge week I think..

Now...whatya think is on the way starting tommorrow ?? I may get something special for you up on a Saturday to keep you indoors ... ;)

Lets see the guesses for the week ...

tovo

Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:59 am

Tears in Heaven

michelew

Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:54 am

I with Tony - or maybe a branch new gorgeous classical or Spanish piece from Hector.

willem

Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:07 am

I know for certain,,''come together'' beatles,but we need a drummer,ooooor not??

Lavallee

Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:30 am

While my guitar gently weeps, top of the song requests

michelew

Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:46 am

True Marc and it is a song I'd looove to learn. That would be so fabulous.

izzyhara

Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:41 am

Let's see - Hector needs to show up with another song. The website will be re-arranged again. The guitar competition will end early and I will win. Neil will re-release "Leaving on a Jet Plane" as a bossa nova song. Matt will travel to Fargo ND to help sandbag the Red River in honor of all the TG members. JimB will undertake the first 12 measures of the Hallelujah Chorus, and Steve will teach "Hang on Sloopy." Oh and Sungha Jung will join as a Target member.

MarkM

Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:55 am

Something off George Harrison's All Things Must Pass album..........

MarkM

ffsooo3

Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:16 am

izzyhara wrote:
Let's see - Hector needs to show up with another song. The website will be re-arranged again. The guitar competition will end early and I will win. Neil will re-release "Leaving on a Jet Plane" as a bossa nova song. Matt will travel to Fargo ND to help sandbag the Red River in honor of all the TG members. JimB will undertake the first 12 measures of the Hallelujah Chorus, and Steve will teach "Hang on Sloopy." Oh and Sungha Jung will join as a Target member.
Close but no cigar! ;)

Chasplaya

Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:13 pm

izzyhara wrote:
All of the above , plus we get a choreographer to teach us the Shadows 'dance moves'...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic